No announcement yet.

Canelo heavy bag workout from today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo heavy bag workout from today!

Damn, ive heard canelo hit hard but sweet baby jesus. Hes completely killing the bag. If he lands a hook on trout its lights out. Thing is that will be the main problem, will he be able to hit Trout. My money is on Trout, controversial split decision.

Those crushing blows will soon be responsible for Trout's broken rib cage. I wouldn't blame trouser Trout for dropping out of this fight one bit.

Comment

trout got dis

Comment

I'm so ****ing pumped for April 20th I can't wait.....WAR CANELO!

Comment

Canelo looking ready, now where is the Trout video? I can't seem to pick from either of these two, I expect a good scrap with no complains and no sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Those crushing blows will soon be responsible for Trout's broken rib cage. I wouldn't blame trouser Trout for dropping out of this fight one bit.
            won't happen. and those blows can also be incoming from the other fghter.

Comment

War Canelo!!!!

Comment

Canelo gona drop that fool

Comment

People are unfortunately going to discredit Trout when he loses this fight. They are going to say that his best win was a faded Cotto and that he never really fought anyone before that just to make Canelo's win look weak.

Comment

Very Good...but bag no hit back

Comment

Working...
                    X