Girls HS Basketball Team wins 107-2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls HS Basketball Team wins 107-2

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8...eats-arlington

Lol at the outrage from this, especially the saltiness from the opposing coach. Here's a tip: don't be a God awful coach and maybe you wouldn't field a garbage team and make the ESPN front page in the first place.

I bet Chimpanzees can score more than 2 points with decent coaching.

Coach might not have anything to do with it. If the players sucks there is nothing the coach could do to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8...eats-arlington

Lol at the outrage from this, especially the saltiness from the opposing coach. Here's a tip: don't be a God awful coach and maybe you wouldn't field a garbage team and make the ESPN front page in the first place.

I bet Chimpanzees can score more than 2 points with decent coaching.
      Im ok with this for one reason and one reason only.....he played all 9 girls on the team....if he would have kept his starting 5 in there the whole game I can see why folks would have a problem at that level.....but he played all his team and even then they smashed on them like that?? well then what are you gonna do?? it is what it is.......

Comment

Girls play netball, silly.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          Coach might not have anything to do with it. If the players sucks there is nothing the coach could do to fix that.
          I've coached high school team sports and the thing is when a school needs a coach, they will get the school nurse or science teacher volunteering for the position for the extra paycheck, no experiance required. The job of any coach is to make players out of the team. Some coaches just don't know how.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            I've coached high school team sports and the thing is when a school needs a coach, they will get the school nurse or science teacher volunteering for the position for the extra paycheck, no experiance required. The job of any coach is to make players out of the team. Some coaches just don't know how.

Comment

i wanna see who made that 2 points.

Comment

Working...
              X