Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Peterson scorecard picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Kahn clearly won round 12..anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
      I thought Kahn clearly won round 12..anyone else?
      Ye he won the 12th but the point deduction meant it was a 9-9.

Comment

Rounds 10 and 11 were not clear Khan rounds.

Especially not the 11th.

Both were close rounds, especially the 11th.

Comment

Didn't Harold Lederman give Peterson round 10 or 11? I think I remember seeing that and being like "the fuck?"

Comment

The nelson Vazquez card is more ridiculous than anything..Only gave Peterson 3 rounds?..Like seriously. And no, 10 and 11 were NOT clear Khan rounds. There were shifts of momentum in both of them, and the guy is pressing forward like a mack truck, making the other fighter literally gallop like a zebra across that doesn't look good to the judges, Peterson ducked, slipped and blocked so many punches. Karate noises doesn't make the punches count, sorry. And i'm neither a fan of Lamont or Khan, just a boxing fan. But Khan looked amateur as much as he looked immature.

Comment

Surprised they gave Peterson round 10 and 11.

I know the crowd screamed a lot, but Khan hit him a lot more from memory.

Comment

So george hill ****ed up had Khan 10 9 and from 1 point deduction should be 9 9. should have been a majority draw.

Comment

Anyone catch Nelson Vazquez's giving Khan the 4th round? I thought that was a lot more ridiculous than Peterson getting 10+11.

Oh and honestly I thought round 2 was a lot closer than people/judges are making it seem. I actually thought Peterson may have edged that round as he started hitting the body very hard.

Comment

Working...
                  X