No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales-Pablo Cesar Cano is Set For "Star Power"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worthless fight.

How did a career Lightweight get a title shot a Junior Welterweight?

Also, the kid never fought at 140 lbs. Obviously not ranked at all in any organization and this kid managed to skip every ranked Junior Welterweight in the world for a title shot.

This is a gimme fight for Morales. I'm sorry but Erik Morales is not a legitimate 4 division Mexican champion. This is a farce. A bold lie slapped to all boxing fans, experts, and historians.

Comment

This guy switches opponents every week. I don't even click on any boxingscene article related to Eric Morales anymore.

Either **** or get off the pot already.

Comment

Who???

They just want to get Erik that fourth world championship come hell or high water.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            This guy switches opponents every week. I don't even click on any boxingscene article related to Eric Morales anymore.

Either **** or get off the pot already.
            How is Lucas Matthysse getting ill any of Morales' fault?

Comment

Booooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eveningmass79 View Post
                Co-sign.

To me, Erik Morales is like Robert De Niro: you have to cut him a little slack regarding what he does these days because of how ****ing great he used to be. He's earned the right to be in a few well-paid but crappy movies!
                Please, don't ever do that again. Don't compare De Niro to Morales in any way, with any example. De Niro is at least a top 30 great of all time, Morales ain't even in the top 50 best boxers of all time. That's a shameful post.

They just don't belong in the same sentence. Compare him to Cantinflas or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Please, don't ever do that again. Don't compare De Niro to Morales in any way, with any example. De Niro is at least a top 30 great of all time, Morales ain't even in the top 50 best boxers of all time. That's a shameful post.

They just don't belong in the same sentence. Compare him to Cantinflas or something else.
                  Shut up dude, you're full of it. This fight sucks but it's no slight against Morales.

Comment

morales is the man and would like to see him get another belt...but #2 vs #12 ranked for the vacant belt. i'm sure olesugun, soto, holt and matthysse gotta be happy about that. **** the wbc.

Comment

wack star power loses some points for this

Comment

Working...
                      X