No announcement yet.

Cleto Reyes hybrid vs extra padding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleto Reyes hybrid vs extra padding

Hey guys. I知 in the market for a new pair of Cleto Reyes gloves. I will be using these gloves mainly for heavy bag work. I知 not sure if I should get the hybrids or extra padding. My wrists tend to get a little sore after a while so I知 wondering which ones would offer better wrist support. Thx

Originally posted by Lukef View Post
    Hey guys. I知 in the market for a new pair of Cleto Reyes gloves. I will be using these gloves mainly for heavy bag work. I知 not sure if I should get the hybrids or extra padding. My wrists tend to get a little sore after a while so I知 wondering which ones would offer better wrist support. Thx
    I prefer extra padding because of my hands, but thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukef View Post
      Extra padding for me, really helps with the wrists.

Comment

I use cleto reeyas 14 oz and they are demolishing my hands, they are so ''tight'' and like there is no padding. I would recommend you to get extra padding.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingscene2331 View Post
          I use cleto reeyas 14 oz and they are demolishing my hands, they are so ''tight'' and like there is no padding. I would recommend you to get extra padding.
          Agreed, the 14 oz are killer on the hands.

Comment

Working...
          X