Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s all pull our money together a create a new belt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s all pull our money together a create a new belt.

Let’s be honest the WBC has lost their damn minds with this franchise champion bs.

Boxing is not going to fix it self. It’s going to take us the fans to fix this nonsense that’s going on.

Everybody on here claims they are making six figures and all this bs let’s actually make a change it’s 2020. Theirs Atleast 4,000 of us on here on boxingscene, if we all put in $100 that is $400,000 ! That’s more then enough money to start an decent company / new belt.

This belt will be different it will be created by the fans for the fans. Instead of an CEO or President we will be members of the committee. We will vote on rankings, mandatories , judging , referring , drug policies and etc.

I think we should Atleast consider the idea.

I will hold everybody's money if you want

I'm a very trusted poster haha

Comment

I will just start my own sanctioning body

Comment

Why do we need money?

Comment

The last thing boxing needs is yet another belt...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            The last thing boxing needs is yet another belt...
            With the fans there’s no other belts. We will just watch our new belt fighters and push it on the fighters to hold our belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              Why do we need money?
              To host events and rent out venues.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                I will hold everybody's money if you want

I'm a very trusted poster haha
                Haha haha. We will vote on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  To host events and rent out venues.
                  Oh, well, ****, I like it. If you get something going I'll donate my hundo.

Also, my name is Adam Scott Ramos. I am an inventor by trade. Specifically I am a mold maker, a toolist. I make things that make things.

Obviously chances of anything happening are low, and if anything did get going outsourcing is probably the route to take, but, if there is something going and you just need some merch or awards or whatever made. Physical objects ya get me. I can make anything.

Statues are literally freetime pass time creations I make for family and ****.

Belts, I've made a belt for nearly every fighting game known to man. My nephew is the current WSC Undisputed Smash Brothers World Champion...he has the belt to prove it.

Point is, I'm here, getting things commissioned shouldn't be an issue but if it did become one you already have a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Haha haha. We will vote on it.
                    No need...

Hey, it's your money. I mean, I'm just holding it for you, like a bank. Except better than a bank, 'cause you know banks always get knocked off. No one knocks off old Tony.
                    And besides, in a bank
                    there's always tons of forms
                    To be filled and all that ****.
                    But old Tony, nothing to read,
                    nothing to write -it's all in his head.

Comment

Working...
                    X