Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy: Fury overcame depression and Drug addiction, he's amazing! But Mike is weak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy Atlas aka Scarface is a disgusting punk who is jealous because Cus and Mike didn't want him.

Punk Atlas has had a falling out with every fighter he's trained. No one has anything good to say about this old punk.

Old Punk needs to shut his big filthy mouth.

Comment

Everyone gots a different journey. Fury, Tyson & Atlas.

Teddy's journey involves becoming less petty & angry at old sh^t.

Comment

In my mind is that Tyson has overcome a lot and is doing just fine for himself now, and has been for at least the last ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
          Hes got a point. When mike came back he declined pretty obviously. When fury came back, boy did he come back the best version of himself. Fury definitely seems to have elite will and heart. Mike wasnt a disciplined guy. Having orgies in japan taking drugs etc
          Don't be jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
            What a salty, bitter old man. Talks about how amazing Tyson Fury is for overcoming drug addiction and depression (which he did, all credit to Fury) and in the same exact podcast or interview, calls Mike Tyson mentally weak lol.
            Atlas is a total fraud.... a total fraud and a liar. Can’t stand him

Comment

Originally posted by Lenharvey View Post
              Atlas is a total fraud.... a total fraud and a liar. Can’t stand him
              From what Ive seen I like him though.Reminds me of a old school tough guy in his demeanour.

Hence for one stood up to Mike Tyson and put a gun to him because Mike as a 15 year old done some negative stuff to one of Teddys younger family members eg girl aged 11 as your most likely aware.

Last edited by Richard; 05-25-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I like Teddy Atlas, I sometimes watch his podcast. But boy? He is most definitely holding onto something real bad when it comes to Mike Tyson 'And the more I watch his podcast, It seems that he is mostly hurt by Cus Da'mato choosing Mike Tyson over him'.

He is way off with his psychoanalytical estimation of Mike Tyson, miles off etc

Look at the excitement/awe he displays when telling this story, but then he snaps himself out of that state 'Does not let himself get carried away'.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  I like Teddy Atlas, I sometimes watch his podcast. But boy? He is most definitely holding onto something real bad when it comes to Mike Tyson 'And the more I watch his podcast, It seems that he is mostly hurt by Cus Da'mato choosing Mike Tyson over him'.
                  I think your right.

I use to admire Cus but having read Tysons autobiography was saddened and disappointed by unfair tactics he use to employ to give Mike an advantage when he was on the up .

Thought Cus was above that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
                    I think your right.

I use to admire Cus but having read Tysons autobiography was saddened and disappointed by unfair tactics he use to employ to give Mike an advantage when he was on the up .

Thought Cus was above that.
                    Cus-Da'mato had two prodigy's, one was Mike Tyson and the other one as Teddy Atlas 'And he chose Mike Tyson over Teddy Atlas' That is what Atlas has carried with him throughout his life.

In the movie back to the future, Marty Mcfly has to go back in time to make sure a specific event in history plays out. I honestly think the moment Cus-Da'mato chose Mike Tyson over Teddy Atlas 'Team Tyson was doomed, that was catalytic point in history'. People always talk about Robin Givens, or Don King 'I honestly don't think any of those people would of been able to manipulate Mike Tyson with Teddy Atlas around' not to the extent which they did anyway.

I never knew how much Atlas looked up to Cus-Da'mato, it was only through watching his podcast did I come to understand how much he was a influenced upon his life.

Comment

Could this guy just go one day without shitting on Mike Tyson? Damn! This shit is getting monotonously stale. We get it. Mike broke your heart and left you bitter. Now shut the fuck up please! In every interview he talks about the same old damn topic Mike Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X