No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao enroll in CBP.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao enroll in CBP.

where's that guy big dunn at??? not to long ago, he said he wanted to hear proof from other sources....

I reached out to VADA president Dr. Margaret Goodman and asked is she would have a few moments to speak or do a brief interview regarding the controversy surrounding the Pacquiao vs. Thurman fight regarding whether or not there were appropriate pre and post-fight drug testing involving VADA in any capacity. Goodman's response to my e-mail was, "I appreciate you contacting me, but this is something that should be discussed with the Nevada State Athletic Commission." When I followed up asking if she can you confirm that Manny Pacquiao has been enrolled in VADA testing via the WBC Clean Boxing Program prior to this fight, Goodman replied, "Yes."

LOL he will never admit he was wrong, trust me I know this.

Comment

Not enough. I want Manny to be tested every 4 hours, everyday
      - Big Dunn

Comment

The Big Dunn check in sir! i remember you said if someone can provide sources other than the one that was being posted in that thread, that you will bow down and admit that you were wrong and apologize... you went back and re-edit your post, you're not slick my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Not enough. I want Manny to be tested every 4 hours, everyday
          - Big Dunn
          sounds about right! lol. dunn will not be satisfy.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            sounds about right! lol. dunn will not be satisfy.
            That guy is a pure hater. His double standard is something else. If its not black, it is wack.
            Last edited by boxinggod101; 07-26-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

westernchamp...u gotta leave these clowns alone man...these are the Mayweather hood faction..nothing Manny does will ever come from hard work or clean for that matter. It will always have some elements of PED or insinuation to it considering their hero used that excuse to duck Manny till he was no longer considered a threat. So sad people can be filled with so much hate.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                The Big Dunn check in sir! i remember you said if someone can provide sources other than the one that was being posted in that thread, that you will bow down and admit that you were wrong and apologize... you went back and re-edit your post, you're not slick my friend.
                I don't post here often, but that must be the big Pac hater huh?

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                  I don't post here often, but that must be the big Pac hater huh?
                  he ain't a big pac hater, he's just a fu**in idiot

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Working...
                    X