No announcement yet.

If Joshua defeats Ruiz and Pulev this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Joshua defeats Ruiz and Pulev this year

Would it honestly be considered a good year in anybody's eyes?

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Would it honestly be considered a good year in anybody's eyes?
    A good year? No, but it doesn't appear there are many other realistic options at this point

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      A good year? No, but it doesn't appear there are many other realistic options at this point
      I wonder if they could make another attempt at trying to fight Ortiz.....

Comment

Both would be top Wilder wins, so if Wilder defeats Breazeale and Kownacki how does that compare ? When Wilder loses on Saturday night will you still compare both when the year is done ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Both would be top Wilder wins, so if Wilder defeats Breazeale and Kownacki how does that compare ? When Wilder loses on Saturday night will you still compare both when the year is done ? Ha
          Wilder would have the slightly better year if he beats Breazeale and Kownacki but nobody would care about that either

Comment

Yes. As long as you keep on winning it's a good year.

Comment

Nah. But if Wilder beats Breazeale, Kownacki & Ortiz this year & if Fury beats Schwarz & a couple other low level guys its been a bad HW year all around & kinda will feel like a wasted year.

I'm rooting on Joshua legit giving Ortiz a shot despite all the bs with talks for June 1. And I'm just hoping Fury fights ANYONE legit this year & that'll be a W for him with me at this point thats how low my expectations are with him in this TR deal. And Wilder is in a tougher position if he doesn't sign a DAZN deal for the Joshua fight next or can somehow get the Fury rematch made. Both of which I don't think are favored to happened although I tend to think the DAZN deal is possible post-Breazeale despite all the claims by Team Wilder they aren't even considering a DAZN deal anytime soon. But to the point idk that Wilder has anything all that interesting he can do opponent-wise...then again Wilder is the guy who's almost always in interesting fights in that he is technically the weakest of all 3 guys with title claims so maybe that just makes all his fights interesting so he wins the year by default w/e fights happen or don't among the 3 idk.

Comment

I wonder if they could make another attempt at trying to fight Ortiz.....
                They could try, but Ortiz's camp has changed their story so many times, it tells me they don't want it. Plus Cuban guys always have ****ed up careers and never make the right decisions. I have to think he's fighting Wilder next if he beats Breazeale. Maybe if they make Kownacki/Wilder instead that could cause team Ortiz to consider an AJ fight again. Either way, that Pulev mandatory will have to be dealt with at some point though

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Yes. As long as you keep on winning it's a good year.
                  Solid point. As long as you keep winning the paydays keep coming so definitely some truth here no matter how excited we as fans are or aren't with any particular fight.

Comment

Wilder would have the slightly better year if he beats Breazeale and Kownacki but nobody would care about that either
                    Kownacki is not better then Ruiz and Joshua defeated Breazeale 2 years ago . No one's actually defeated Ruiz and should have got the belt from Parker. Pulev is a better fighter then Breazeales as well so once at a Wilder math is failing here.

Comment

Working...
                    X