Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's no reason Wilder can't fight AJ next. None.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no reason Wilder can't fight AJ next. None.

If he come out and announced he's fighting AJ next but that Fury will get the first shot at the undisputed title, there'd be a bit of minor grumbling from a few fury fans online but that'd be it.

So stop with the BS narrative that he HAS to fight fury next

No he dont

Personally I'd rather see AJ against Fury, since Fury clearly won his last match.

But AJ vs. Wilder would be great. Finally unify all the HW belts.

Comment

Fury vs Wilder is the HW fight I wanna see next.

Comment

If he feels like he lost or others say he lost to Fury why not clean it up? what fighter who is worth a damn would just ignore that and move on?..He would just get slammed about ducking Fury becuae if he beats or loses to Joshua then you have more rematches...so how could Fury get an immediate shot?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          If he feels like he lost or others say he lost to Fury why not clean it up? what fighter who is worth a damn would just ignore that and move on?..He would just get slammed about ducking Fury becuae if he beats or loses to Joshua then you have more rematches...so how could Fury get an immediate shot?
          I'm not saying he should ignore it but there's a fight that's been demanded for over 2 years and he can give Fury a shot asap after that one is out of the way.

What happens if Fury wins a close controversial decision this time? We waiting unti 2020 for an undisputed fight? Joshua may even be stripped by then if two mandatories get called.

In my mind undisputed trumps all other fights.

If Wilder CHOOSES TO rematch fury over AJ that's his choice, but he does have a choice is the point.

Comment

hahaha these poor AJ shills man....its so sad to watch...lennox and froch telling u how it is....even joe parker was telling everyone they wanted none of wilder and he was about to fight on another hearn card....and they still out here crying and trying to paint the other guy as a coward

bottom line...wilder vs ortiz...wilder vs fury 1...wilder vs fury 2.....and AJ still cant fight a fight anyone is really interested in...hes got his own countryman saying hes ducking wilder(actual fighters...not geigh fanboys on forums)....

wilder v. fury 2 is the fight the people want...unfinished business....sit and wait AJ...you will get smoke from the winner

Comment

I agree 100%. He doesn't have to fight Fury next. Wilder always says he wants to the face, the name and the only champion of the heavyweights. Then just go beat AJ and become the only heavyweight champion if you think you can beat him. Fury will still be there later for a rematch Quit talking about it and just go fight AJ or quit saying he is afraid of you when the offer to fight him is right in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I agree 100%. He doesn't have to fight Fury next. Wilder always says he wants to the face, the name and the only champion of the heavyweights. Then just go beat AJ and become the only heavyweight champion if you think you can beat him. Fury will still be there later for a rematch Quit talking about it and just go fight AJ or quit saying he is afraid of you when the offer to fight him is right in front of you.
                where was this offer before?

if fury really beat wilder why increase the offer to wilder and wouldnt aj prefer to fight the guy that the public thinks obviously won?

you guys are pathetic.....AJ will still be there when unfinished business gets settled...just like you say "fury will still be there".....so should AJ

AJ is just out here trying to save face...wilder already done told all you fgts that he was trying to rematch fury.....and that AJ would have to wait.....AJ is just out here trying to act again...act like hes trying cause he about to give us more garbage

get a grip on reality....actual fighters and people involved in boxing have all pointed the finger at AJ here in this situation....havent seen many, if any, who blame wilder for this fight not coming off.....just a bunch of nameless, faceless, internet posters

you are sad..and pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                  I'm not saying he should ignore it but there's a fight that's been demanded for over 2 years and he can give Fury a shot asap after that one is out of the way.

What happens if Fury wins a close controversial decision this time? We waiting unti 2020 for an undisputed fight? Joshua may even be stripped by then if two mandatories get called.

In my mind undisputed trumps all other fights.

If Wilder CHOOSES TO rematch fury over AJ that's his choice, but he does have a choice is the point.
                  fact is Joshua and Hearn had a chance to make the fight and did not..Fury stepped in and deserves the rematch...

Comment

lennox dropped trou and took a dump on everything hearn tried to say.....lennox took a steaming dump on hearns credibilty and exposed them

Comment

Working...
                    X