Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Wilder fans extremely defensive of Wilder vs AJ fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    Hearn is not allowed to have an opinion now?

He believed Wilder would fight Breazeale and that the Wilder/Fury fight wouldn't take place. So what, it's only an opinion.

Why does he get criticism for being wrong about something, he is not the voice of boxing and never claimed to be.

He held his hands up and admitted he got it wrong.

It doesn't mean that everything he says is a lie.

Unless you think everyone else tells the truth all the time?
    I respect Rexy's opinion and resolve. It is the complete opposite of my opinion but the good thing is, he's consistent.

I agree with this, Hearn did hold his hands up and say he was wrong. I'm not saying 100% of what Hearn says is true or right and if anyone can show me someone who speaks 100% truth and has the evidenced proof, I will accept them as my new leader.

Rexy is right, in this previous post, everyone has moved on from Wilder v Joshua. With all the hype around Fury (not so much Wilder), Joshua does need to step up and make some big moves and I'm not sure throwing around terms like 'flat' or 'fixed' fee is going to really help his situation.

Irrespective of who Joshua fights on 13th April, Fury and Wilder will both have to fight Joshua because Joshua is still ranked #1. If a rematch fight between Wilder and Fury doesn't change that, then nothing will.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Also, I work nights but you’ll likely get actual answers if you ask this when people are awake in a few hours.

If you wanted actual answers.
      Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      yeah when all the wilder fans wake up you'll get "real answers" OP
      lmao

that rexy guy can claim he isnt a wilder fanboy but just look at his posts lmao

he tries to put out all the wilder fires even though hes getting burnt to a crisp

Comment

Also, I work nights but you’ll likely get actual answers if you ask this when people are awake in a few hours.

If you wanted actual answers.
        "just wait until my fellow wilder nuthuggers are here and u will see" lmao

Comment

Who’s being defensive? Hearn told Wilder to go fight someone else, saying Breazele was his only option. Hearn then lied to the public saying he’s even seen the signed and sealed contract for Wilder/Dom

Then when Fury/Wilder got announced, he tripled down on that, said that Wilder/Dom was STILL happening and Fury would never happen.

Boxing fans are just tired of the BS. We don’t trust a Hearn, and fans on this side of the world have moved on. No interest in another year of BS for the fight to still not happen. It’s Floyd/Pac II

Doesn’t matter how much AJ says “date is set, venue is set & Wilder will earn much more than he ever got etc'...” when everyone says he’s a liar. He can say whatever he wants, he’s the boy who cried wild. Venue is set for Whyte. Enjoy the fight
          Pretty much. Everyone knows Wilder-Joshua is the biggest fight in boxing. If Hearn wants to marinate it for a bit longer OK I guess.

But who knows what Fast Eddie is planning. His matchmaking in the worst in the business and its not even close. He protects his stars like no one in boxing. I still remember how furious he was at Kell Brook for defending against Spence. He wanted him to keep knocking down bums at WW.

Comment

guy is fighting Whyte and Miller next year

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              lmao

that rexy guy can claim he isnt a wilder fanboy but just look at his posts lmao

he tries to put out all the wilder fires even though hes getting burnt to a crisp
              Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              "just wait until my fellow wilder nuthuggers are here and u will see" lmao
              Hey ******, did you notice that he's asking a question about Wilder fans? You don't think it would have been logical to ask the question when Wilder fans were awake? You've been following me around in a few threads now and you really need to learn how to read.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                Why Wilder fans extremely defensive of Wilder vs AJ fight?

I've noticed that lately Wilder fans are not eager to see him fighting AJ anymore...

Their typical phrases: 'damage control', 'just wants to stay relevant', 'nobody cares about him anymore', 'publicity stunt', 'he had his chances', 'just a lying fraud' etc.

Seems like they don't want Wilder vs Joshua anymore, despite AJ said that 'date is set, venue is set & Wilder will earn much more than he ever got etc'...
                Im a fan of Wilder and id love to see him fight AJ next . The bomber will knock him out cold .. AJ knows it

Comment

Anyone who doesn't want the fight isn't a boxing fan, period!

Comment

Working...
                  X