No announcement yet.

Super Bowl LII

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Nah you're thinking of baseball. Baseball can go on forever. Like 20 + innings. 10 + hours. It happens every once and a while.

With football, they play one OT quarter. Ties aren't necessarily uncommon in football. Sometimes there's multiple ties in a season. For the SuperBowl, idk what would happen though. I feel like a lot of fans would be pissed and I don't blame them. Maybe they would just schedule another game the next week, same stadium? Or just play multiple OT quarters until someone scores?

It really isn't that hard to score in football though. If you play enough OT quarters, someone's gonna score.
    Nah I get its not THAT hard to score.

I'm just asking WHAT IF no one did. Whats the f#cking plan? There has gotta be some sorta plan if it did happen even if there is a 0.0000000001% chance of it happening....I'd assume anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Nah you're thinking of baseball. Baseball can go on forever. Like 20 + innings. 10 + hours. It happens every once and a while.

With football, they play one OT quarter. Ties aren't necessarily uncommon in football. Sometimes there's multiple ties in a season. For the SuperBowl, idk what would happen though. I feel like a lot of fans would be pissed and I don't blame them. Maybe they would just schedule another game the next week, same stadium? Or just play multiple OT quarters until someone scores?

It really isn't that hard to score in football though. If you play enough OT quarters, someone's gonna score.
      No man. Ties are only allowed in the regular season. They play until a winner is there in playoffs or SuperBowl or how else how would they choose who win and moves on to the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        What if they didn't doe is what I'm asking? Mfers just gassed out & best guys are injured & tired & missing FG's left & right & all sorts of sh^t like that.

Is the game just never stop & I'm waking up tomorrow to the game still on or do they call it at some point & do some tiebreaker on stats or flip a coin or wut.
        Highly improbable that that will happen in a football game.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Highly improbable that that will happen in a football game.
          I don't disagree. But again I ask IF it did. What happens.

Is it just a tie after 6hrs of no points being scored cuz the news bout to come on & they ain't killing the news? Or do they flip a coin? Or is the most yards gained some sorta tiebreaker? Or do they just play for the next 50 years til one team can't field an 11 man team cuz mfers are dying & they get DQ'd?

Comment

Is it just a tie after 6hrs of no points being scored cuz the news bout to come on & they ain't killing the news? Or do they flip a coin? Or is the most yards gained some sorta tiebreaker? Or do they just play for the next 50 years til one team can't field an 11 man team cuz mfers are dying & they get DQ'd?
            they play till the death then, last man standing that team wins.

Comment

Hoping it gets canceled

Comment

The news would have to wait because viewers would still be tuned in or they would switch coverage it to another channel.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  The news would have to wait because viewers would still be tuned in or they would switch coverage it to another channel.
                  They'd have to call it at some point doe no? I mean you couldn't have the 2018 Super Bowl being played during the 2018-2019 season. Would f#ck up the schedule.

Comment

Great play!!!

Comment

Patricia can stick that pencil up his ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X