• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte On PBC????

https://youtu.be/EPF87MHW5uQ

Can’t embed from IPhone

Major L for Hearn is he signs with PBC and Haymon

Comment

He's just meeting with Haymon, doesn't mean he is a PBC fighter.

Aside from it being a good match up on paper, makes even a bit more sense why SHO picked up his last fight.

But he said he felt low balled by Hearn on his last offer, so maybe this is just to put even more pressure on him to give him the money he wants for the Joshua showdown in April.

Comment

Whyte isn't going to sign for Haymon. Haymon can't pay him what Hearn does.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Whyte isn't going to sign for Haymon. Haymon can't pay him what Hearn does.
          That's where you're wrong Haymon is going to try to get some big British names for his UK stable with It

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
            That's where you're wrong Haymon is going to try to get some big British names for his UK stable with It
            Hearn decides who fights on Sky, he as an exclusive deal, Warren has the same on BT. Haymon can't compete, how is he going to pay Whyte PPV money that Hearn can?

Comment

Hearn decides who fights on Sky, he as an exclusive deal, Warren has the same on BT. Haymon can't compete, how is he going to pay Whyte PPV money that Hearn can?
              Well, I mean technically Whyte can still be a PPV fighter on ITV Box Office or whatever the hell it is called.

He would lose out on the Joshua fight which is obviously the biggest money fight out there for him. Wouldn't deter him from getting the likes of Joyce/Ortiz/Wilder or even Fury. The latter supposedly doesn't have a deal with BT Sports and Hearn isn't even sure if he has a contract with Warren or if they are just working on a fight to fight basis.

Off topic, but it still baffles my mind how this man became a PPV fighter....And one that does really good numbers at that. Dude is pulling in over 400k buys against the likes of Chisora and Parker. How???

Comment

ITV PPV he is a ppv star as i said

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  ITV PPV he is a ppv star as i said
                  ITV PPV i forgot that existed, because it's been a complete flop. Keep dreaming that Haymon can compete in the UK.

Comment

Aren't PBC shows gonna be on ITV and ITV PPV in the UK? I've been out the loop for a while and that was what I last heard.

Comment

Working...
                    X