No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez Not So Sure Golovkin Wants Canelo Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Right and those were PITTER PATTER jabs.

Picture evidence shows those Jabs did ZERO dmg and Canelo has been bruised before (floyd and lara)...and Floyd is a small or medium WW at 35..not a natural MW.

People dont deny Gennady having a good jab. The issue is when CUCKS (like YOU) label that jab a "piston of a jab". Has me ctfu
    I never called it a 'piston of a jab'. And I'd take your *****ing woman anytime buddy. If you even fking have one.

What you need to realize... IS CANELO LOST BOTH FIGHTS.

90%+ of the ENTIRE WORLD agrees with this...

WAKE

THE

UP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Mayweather was his biggest threat. That was an embarrassing performance where a judge actually scored him a draw.

Lara beat him..

Some judges had him ahead in the Khan fight..

He got a horrible robbery draw against GGG in the first fight

And a present in the second.

GGG could once again throw more, land more and still lose the 3rd fight.

correct

Golovkin would likely find himself being less-effective than Canelo over 12 rounds

but I am absolutely positive that if a Canelo trilogy fight does not happen, Golovkin will thrill his fans by selecting a challenging opponent like Charlo or Jacobs

Comment

You've been embarrassing yourself for a while man. You can not be trusted with your views/opinions. There's no integrity there. I'm just shooting it straight with you. You need to calm down.

nah, you are bullshltting..... to protect Golovkin from what you believe to be character assassination

I told you the fat red kid would lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

I never called it a 'piston of a jab'. And I'd take your *****ing woman anytime buddy. If you even fking have one.

WAKE

THE

UP.

right

everyone except MOST fighters/trainers

as proven, you casuals don't know how to score a fight

one guy fought his fight, and one guy did not..... and the guy who could not get his game going, just so happens to be the same guy who spent 6 months pleading with Canelo to stand and fight him like a Mexican..... but then got on his bike when Canelo did just that lol

you cannot win a professional boxing match by landing pitty-pat jabs as you are being backed-up and beaten-up with HARD judge-friendly counters/combos

Golovkin could not get his game going, and he could not follow the instructions from his corner..... which is why Abel Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win the fight

Comment

WAKE

THE

UP.
            When I go to Boxrec.com it says Canelo 1-0-1. He lost zero fights.

You dont win fights by throwing hundreds more punches and landing less especially when those landing punches are slaps.

Floyd and Lara, old brittle-handed WW Floyd and prime JMW Lara, had little problem definitively bruising Canelo...eggs under the eye and general discoloration. Why could mega power puncher - who threw hundreds more and landed hundreds more jabs - not make a comparable mark??

In fact, Gennady - who has NEVER been badly bruised - not after Lemieux, Jacobs, Brook, or anyone else on his elite HOF resume..nobody was able to mark him up.

Yet after Canelo it was this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              When I go to Boxrec.com it says Canelo 1-0-1. He lost zero fights.

You dont win fights by throwing hundreds more punches and landing less especially when those landing punches are slaps.

Floyd and Lara, old brittle-handed WW Floyd and prime JMW Lara, had little problem definitively bruising Canelo...eggs under the eye and general discoloration. Why could mega power puncher - who threw hundreds more and landed hundreds more jabs - not make a comparable mark??

In fact, Gennady - who has NEVER been badly bruised - not after Lemieux, Jacobs, Brook, or anyone else on his elite HOF resume..nobody was able to mark him up.

Yet after Canelo it was this:

Lol we’re discussing bruises on faces! Lmao.. that’s how I can tell you don’t know **** about boxing.

Lmao his face is bruised! Lmao like he’s not a fighter and that doesn’t come with the territory. What a joke you boys are.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                You do know the bias was for Triple L when media & commentary was saying Triple L was landing punches while missing like a novice RIGHT? LMMFAO! You do know hype jobs only last for so long right?? LMMFAO!!
                Has anyone ever told you your an idiot that don't know ****!....Bring it on buddy boy,cheatnelo slurper

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                  Reading some of these comments, most of you on here are dumb beyond reason. Why would Golovkin negotiate anything at this point when he is still in search of a deal that may or may not be on DAZN. Canelo's side is secured and his deal is set so he knows exactly what his fee structure looks like, Golovkin not so much. Oscar and his team always run to the media blowing smoke and trying to demean the guy without letting out all the specifics. At the end of the day, Golovkin should look to make the right business deal for him. Oscar and team are proven buffoons and ******s with no sound business mind especially going from flat fee, 20%, 40% and ended with 45% to GGG. It has nothing to do with been scared considering most boxing minds have GGG winning both fights or 1-1 at worst. Use your head people.
                  I agree 100%, but then, look at all the Keyboard warriors on here , easy to say your opinion and trash another boxer when sitting behind a keyboard and can hide....most don't know **** on here about boxing, all they want to do is criticize GGG and run him down...they should step in the ring, see if they got ballz!

Comment

Lol we’re discussing bruises on faces! Lmao.. that’s how I can tell you don’t know **** about boxing.

Lmao his face is bruised! Lmao like he’s not a fighter and that doesn’t come with the territory. What a joke you boys are.
                    Bruh just give up. Youre losing. Quit while youre ahead...

Comment

• Probably a mistake to take the fight if he doesn't feel confident of knocking Canelo out, winning on the cards just isn't possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X