Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Teofimo lopez upsetting mikey garcia and loma.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    You just mentioned top era great fighters in the same breath as the unproven Lopez. You're already talking how he can beat all the top fighters short of of the two elite. You have been the victim of being wined, dined, and seduced by an unbeaten puncher. Come back when Lopez has actually accomplished something before you fall in love with him. That is way too fangirlish. You've been hoodwinked by thinking Lopez is great before even fighting a top guy....pure unadulterated naivete. First see how he does levels below the elite before you start having wet dreams about he he does at the elite levels.
    richard it's called using the eye test and making a predicitionn.......
    understand? there is no gurantee it will happen but i'm rocking with lopez pretty boy and oscar was in the same position before there break through wins........we will see

Comment

Nah. He would lose to both pretty easily.

But if he did do it, yes, it would be a bigger accomplishment than Floyd's. He'd basically beat 2 top 5 P4P fighters lol.

Comment

Let's stop overhyping this unproven kid. I honestly don't see anything special. He's clubbing down outmatched fighters; doing what he's supposed to be doing. Let's wait until he fights a few step up fights before talking this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
          I like Lopez but let's not start overrating the kid and set him up for a monumental failure. This talk is a few years too premature, in my opinion.
          Lopez Tank would be a hellavu fight,2 heavy handed men

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            richard it's called using the eye test and making a predicitionn.......
            understand? there is no gurantee it will happen but i'm rocking with lopez pretty boy and oscar was in the same position before there break through wins........we will see
            Fools use eye tests this early. Use the eye test when he faces stiff competition. When he faces a fighter who tests his chin, his skin if it holds up, his nose which has been smashed flat like boxers that have almost no defense have, his heart, his composure. Anything looks great in a vacuum when there is no real resistance. Everything else is premature. Whether he wins a title or not is too early to tell, it doesnt mean he wont.

Comment

Fools use eye tests this early. Use the eye test when he faces stiff competition. When he faces a fighter who tests his chin, his skin if it holds up, his nose which has been smashed flat like boxers that have almost no defense have, his heart, his composure. Anything looks great in a vacuum when there is no real resistance. Everything else is premature. Whether he wins a title or not is too early to tell, it doesnt mean he wont.
              who did may fight before genaro? huh? i could see the talent before that fight man........that's thing can you see the talent in advance mr 10k hahahahaha, that's your new name from now on mr 10k hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                you ain't kidding....one for the ages indeed.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  who did may fight before genaro? huh? i could see the talent before that fight man........that's thing can you see the talent in advance mr 10k hahahahaha, that's your new name from now on mr 10k hahahahah
                  And ANYONE can see that Mayweather had more talent in his pinky than Lopez has in his whole body. Really, you need to stop embarrassing yourself here where many others have laughed at you too. Your thread is an epic fail, not a good look. Your new name by the way is #LopezHyperFanGirl. Enjoy your well-deserved name change. And no he doesnt beat everyone from 130 to 135 like you said, he will win some and lose some and your little heart will have to accept that. You'll survive.
                  Last edited by richardt; 01-13-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    I agree. Maybe in 2020.

Comment

And ANYONE can see that Mayweather had more talent in his pinky than Lopez has in his whole body. Really, you need to stop embarrassing yourself here where many others have laughed at you too. Your thread is an epic fail, not a good look. Your new name by the way is #LopezHyperFanGirl. Enjoy your well-deserved name change. And no he doesnt beat everyone from 130 to 135 like you said, he will win some and lose some and your little heart will have to accept that. You'll survive.
                      LOL you are in your in your feelings man.....i posted a poll asking users IF he could do it, never said it was a gurantee that he would, that why the poll has different options FOR A REASON, never expected everyone to agree., if i did why make a poll? we are done Mr 10k!
                      Last edited by The Viper; 01-13-2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X