Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Russians made Trump win in 2016, then how come Democrats won the House in 2018?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Russians hacked the senate

Lmfao!!!

Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      LOL disinformation effort. hillary was having coughing fits and was saying stupid things that only appealed to wedge issue voters on camera for everybody to see. and she didn't campaign in the rust belt at all...funny in your own words, she stayed home. the only person in denial about this is you, buddy. nice conspiracy theory you got here.
      He's one of the bigger D superfans on the forum, fyi.

That nonsense and cheerleading you see is pretty much par for the course with that guy.

He's not as bad as like Bernie or my son is, but he is a big time D superfan.

Comment

LOL disinformation effort. hillary was having coughing fits and was saying stupid things that only appealed to wedge issue voters on camera for everybody to see. and she didn't campaign in the rust belt at all...funny in your own words, she stayed home. the only person in denial about this is you, buddy. nice conspiracy theory you got here.
        Believe what you want; the Russian-endorsed effort to paint Hillary Clinton as being just as ****ty as Donald Trump, with whatever information the Russians gave to WikiLeaks suppressed the vote with the folks targeted, and it had the desired impact.

PA, OH, MI, WI, MN. Look at the 2012 turnout compared to the 2016 turnout.

Beyond that, don't try and act as if Donald Trump doesn't have staff managing his stages for broadcast either. When he got caught on tape, bragging about grabbing women by the *****, and those dozen plus stories of Trump sexually assaulting women finally started to break through, are you arguing that it's some kind of coincidence that his stages started featuring The relatively few female supports that he had at any venue? lol.

It's taken time, but slowly the quid pro quo is finally seeing the light of day; keep trying to defend it if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Believe what you want; the Russian-endorsed effort to paint Hillary Clinton as being just as ****ty as Donald Trump, with whatever information the Russians gave to WikiLeaks suppressed the vote with the folks targeted, and it had the desired impact.

Beyond that, don't try and act as if Donald Trump doesn't have staff managing his stages for broadcast either. When he got caught on tape, bragging about grabbing women by the *****, and those dozen plus stories of Trump sexually assaulting women finally started to break through, are you arguing that it's some kind of coincidence that his stages started featuring The relatively few female supports that he had at any venue? lol.

It's taken time, but slowly the quid pro quo is finally seeing the light of day; keep trying to defend it if you want.
          That right there is a shining example of superfan cheerleading.

You completely ignored his points and his facts, and simply just parroted your team's talking points.

Sad to see such a complete lack of Independent thought.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            He's one of the bigger D superfans on the forum, fyi.

That nonsense and cheerleading you see is pretty much par for the course with that guy.

He's not as bad as like Bernie or my son is, but he is a big time D superfan.
            yea i know what he's all about. he's got some loopy opinions on guns as well. typical NPC.

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            take your own advice. seriously.

not only did hillary neglect to campaign there, she can also thank obama and his last minute TPP shilling. NAFTA 2.0 and poosy hat politics didn't jive very well with working class dems. go figure.

where in my post did i talk about this? every politician stages their crowds for the camera, that's common knowledge. explain your point to me.

btw this is what trump's crowd looks like on average when you zoom the CNN cameras out.

well keep screaming at the sky, while us grown ups enjoy the economy.
            Last edited by John Barron; 11-30-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

trump was desperate doe...looking for women to put on camera like he was looking for loose change between the cushions...he's such a fake.

Last edited by John Barron; 11-30-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

not only did hillary neglect to campaign there, she can also thank obama and his last minute TPP shilling. NAFTA 2.0 and poosy hat politics didn't jive very well with working class dems. go figure.
                That one always gets me.

They accuse the Russians of stealing the election, but they totally negate the fact that Hillary pretty much ignored the "Blue Wall" States (not even visiting at least one of them) and instead spent much of the key campaign weeks sitting at home or schmoozing and fundraising in California and other liberal strongholds.

Meanwhile, Trump was barnstorming the middle of the country holding massive rallies for weeks on end, and making a big effort to carry some of the Blue Wall States.

Hillary took her supposed voters for granted and didnt even bother to come to where they live and work, while Trump was criss-crossing the country hitting any State he felt he had a shot at carrying.

Comment

Maybe cuz Trump wasn't running this time so they had no horse in that race.

If I'm a Russian hacker a reality show host as President seems like a W more than getting random R guys elected. I'd probably have tried to elect some Muslim chicks & transgender people this time around & I think there were a couple of those elected.

Or basically the goal wasn't a R goal the goal from a Russian hacker side, assuming this sh^t is true, would be to make the government of the US look like a mockery with reality show hosts as Presidents & women with mustaches as congresswomen & other weird &/or goofy looking sh^t. Or like I said if I was a hacker trying to make some other country look bad that'd be what I'd be trying to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Maybe cuz Trump wasn't running this time so they had no horse in that race.

If I'm a Russian hacker a reality show host as President seems like a W more than getting random R guys elected. I'd probably have tried to elect some Muslim chicks & transgender people this time around & I think there were a couple of those elected.

Or basically the goal wasn't a R goal the goal from a Russian hacker side, assuming this sh^t is true, would be to make the government of the US look like a mockery with reality show hosts as Presidents & women with mustaches as congresswomen & other weird &/or goofy looking sh^t. Or like I said if I was a hacker trying to make some other country look bad that'd be what I'd be trying to do.
                    But wouldn't having Rs in control help Trump to collude with Russia?
                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      But wouldn't having Rs in control help Trump to collude with Russia?
                      Lol
                      Do we know that was going on? Last I heard we didn't. And who's to say all these hackers were state employed & just not acting on their own to & just loling around.

If this happened I'm sure its equally as likely its just a group doing its own sh^t for fun. And if its some Russian state sponsored operation I doubt they care to collude with a President who runs hot & cold with them so might as well go for make them look like a mockery more than try to help out Trump more.

Speculative sh^t obviously, but it does seem like there was outside interest in our election in '16 (you know like we do in other countries all the time since forever) although idk wtf there would be any serious collusion concerning & if there was it was likely just to win the President spot vs some long term thing anyway. I mean what are we gonna do become Soviet American or the Russia is gonna become a bigger version of PR or something? Idk about all that.

Comment

Working...
                      X