Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohio Governer Kasich Still not supporting trump!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    U seem to know 100% they are not hilary shill. Whos ur source?
    You mean, aside from all of those people themselves who have publicly stated that they're not voting for Clinton either?

Even the f@cking FBI clit-on was able to make them lick her expired puc
    Yeah. That's exactly what happened : Hillary Clinton made the entire FBI lick her vagina. Are you 13 years old or something?

Cant believe u urself still vote for hilary after all the scandals she did man
    Your freakin unbelievable
    U care more about the which restrom to use more than the countrys future in the hand of untrustworthy leader and proven crook
    Thats just f@cking selfish
    What the **** do restrooms have to do with this election?

I take it you're implying something about the Carolina bathroom bill but if you check my posting history you'll see that I've never once commented on it because I consider it a non-issue. Where somebody squats to piss or **** is literally the least of my concerns this election.

Cliton will let 500% more islam to the country if she gets elected
    How can u keep even just 1% of them from blowing up this country?
    Oh. I get it. She's a female and you keep calling her Cliton because of that because she has a clitoris. At first I thought you were just a ****ing idiot who couldn't spell, but now I see that you're just a sexist ******.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Let me know if you ever want to talk about the actual policies the candidates are proposing this November.

Actually, scratch that. You're so ****ing stupid that I'm not even going to waste my time : I literally just laid out for you why these people aren't endorsing Trump in a very lengthy and insightful post using actual fact and all you could manage to come up with in response was a poorly inspired joke about cunnilingus.

No wonder you support Trump.

Bushes is not worry about any future of the this country with trump

His just butthurt his brother got trump by trump
    Not sure what that post even had to do with the Bushes considering the fact that it was South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, but thanks for once again demonstrating your complete lack of reading comprehension to the entire lounge.

Comment

I love hearing progidiots fantasize about turning Texas blue over the next election cycle or two, their governor just got elected by 20 points ffs. Let alone the insane degree of partisanship required to actually want a one party state in this country. It's almost unfathomable.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        good, that's nearly everyone that's wrong with the party. the bush crime family goes without saying
        It's good for people like you on the further right side of the spectrum. It's not good for the moderates within the party. You can't win a general election with appealing to moderates. That goes for both parties : Democrats make up about 31% of the general population and Republicans make up 29% of it - The other 40% are independents who are overwhelmingly moderate.

I'm totally fine with your party not trying to appeal to any of them, though. So you guys just keep on doing what you're doing, please. You're doing a bang up job.

they don't care about the party or its voterbase. they care about their hegemony within the party.
        They actually do. As evidenced by the fact that they're not endorsing the candidate that they feel is doing harm to their party. They've literally decided to prioritize the future of their party over a petty win in November.

Debunked.

Latinos...

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...mp-unfavorably

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/p...st-day-n612666

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-t...ows-1468771201

Blacks...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...he-black-vote/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...-in-oh-pa.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...on-poll-finds/

That's not even counting women who make up 51% of the electorate, whom Trump has also alienated. But keep feeding your own confirmation bias - It's going to make bumping all of your posts in November that much more delicious.

trump's performance in the primaries with record setting voter turnout disproves this viability bull**** quite clearly. he is factually their strongest candidate whether they like it or not.
        Once again, you show to the entire lounge that you cannot differentiate between a general election turnout of 120+ million and a primary turnout of roughly 30 million (source : http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ote_count.html) and a general election turnout of 120+ million.

Trump got a total of 13 million votes (2.5 million less than Clinton) thus far. He's going to need to multiply that number by at least 5 to win the general election

It's not happening and no amount of denial on your end is going to change that.

because you've totally romanticized the whole thing. or you're just an edgy contrarian.
        Yeah, that's it : I romanticized the reasoning behind the #NeverTrump movement within the Republican party. It couldn't at all be that all of these people have given interviews on news programs for the last 6 months publicly stating their reasoning.

How many times did you get dropped on your head as a child?

cause lindsey graham sounds like a 12 y/o girl.
        Doesn't make anything he says any less true, and that's what you really have a problem with, isn't it?

Here, take another L.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          I love hearing progidiots fantasize about turning Texas blue over the next election cycle or two, their governor just got elected by 20 points ffs. Let alone the insane degree of partisanship required to actually want a one party state in this country. It's almost unfathomable.
          I didn't say anything about turning it blue. I'm talking about turning it purple, and it's going to happen unless the Republican party undergoes major reforms within the next 8 years.

With the rise of Trump I don't really see that happening. Cruz and Rubio were poised to make that argument this year and would've had, to borrow a word from Trump, tremendous support from the latino community there (especially a younger, more marketable guy like Rubio) but the party resoundingly rejected that strategy, just like they rejected their own internal postmortems from the 2008 and 2012 elections.

So either the party undergoes a significant change or they risk losing Texas as more and more latinos emigrate there.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            You mean, aside from all of those people themselves who have publicly stated that they're not voting for Clinton either?

Yeah. That's exactly what happened : Hillary Clinton made the entire FBI lick her vagina. Are you 13 years old or something?

What the **** do restrooms have to do with this election?

I take it you're implying something about the Carolina bathroom bill but if you check my posting history you'll see that I've never once commented on it because I consider it a non-issue. Where somebody squats to piss or **** is literally the least of my concerns this election.

Oh. I get it. She's a female and you keep calling her Cliton because of that because she has a clitoris. At first I thought you were just a ****ing idiot who couldn't spell, but now I see that you're just a sexist ******.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Let me know if you ever want to talk about the actual policies the candidates are proposing this November.

Actually, scratch that. You're so ****ing stupid that I'm not even going to waste my time : I literally just laid out for you why these people aren't endorsing Trump in a very lengthy and insightful post using actual fact and all you could manage to come up with in response was a poorly inspired joke about cunnilingus.

No wonder you support Trump.

Not sure what that post even had to do with the Bushes considering the fact that it was South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, but thanks for once again demonstrating your complete lack of reading comprehension to the entire lounge.
            I can call anyone names any names i want to. And choose to spell words mah way the way i want it to if u have a problem learn how to deal with it coz ur stoopid arse is in mah thread

I called her cliton does not change the fact that the person failed big time with securing her emails and did pretty good at covering it

Im not endorsing trump but if his the only chance to beat cliton i want him to win

I care about this countries future
            Seeing this country being divided and broken down by Umama and Cliton admistration pains me

how do u think this BLM and the police shoting will end if cliton wins?
            How can u stop more terrorist from entering this country if cliton wins??

I want to know why u want cliton to win more than trump?

BLM vs police and the terrorist worries me more than any other issue and believe its gonna get worse with cliton in the whte house. What issue makes u ignore this sheet were currently into.

Dont even try to tell me those sheet is not Umama or Clitons fault
            It happened during this administration so it freakin their fault

Comment

I don't even know why I'm bothering debating you idiots.

I only came in here to explain to you why these prominent Republican figures weren't supporting Trump because, for many of you, it's your first election and you don't follow politics on a regular level but, as usual, you guys all immediately piss your pants and stomp around like children and hurl insults at anybody who tries to explain reality to you.

It's predictable, but my patience is wearing thin and I've got better things to do with my time. You can now return to your regularly scheduled programming of moderator tolerated racism, dozens of BLM and race discussions, and terrorist threads.

EDIT : http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politi...can-president/

But he's just another "libtard cuck Clinton shill" too, right?

Last edited by ßringer; 07-20-2016, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I don't even know why I'm bothering debating you idiots.

I only came in here to explain to you why these prominent Republican figures weren't supporting Trump because, for many of you, it's your first election and you don't follow politics on a regular level but, as usual, you guys all immediately piss your pants and stomp around like children and hurl insults at anybody who tries to explain reality to you.

It's predictable, but my patience is wearing thin and I've got better things to do with my time. You can now return to your regularly scheduled programming of moderator tolerated racism, dozens of BLM and race discussions, and terrorist threads.

Good less Cliton licker the better
                Ur answer was base on your imagination anyways no fact to it

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  This dude is whinning like a girl
                  Take the L like a man and support ur dang co republican....

Closet democrat or a member of hilary quality control squad?
                  Kasich is a punk, weak, out of date and not fit for president of a rotary club, much less the United States.

Comment

I didn't say anything about turning it blue. I'm talking about turning it purple, and it's going to happen unless the Republican party undergoes major reforms within the next 8 years.

With the rise of Trump I don't really see that happening. Cruz and Rubio were poised to make that argument this year and would've had, to borrow a word from Trump, tremendous support from the latino community there (especially a younger, more marketable guy like Rubio) but the party resoundingly rejected that strategy, just like they rejected their own internal postmortems from the 2008 and 2012 elections.

So either the party undergoes a significant change or they risk losing Texas as more and more latinos emigrate there.
                    Country is already in shambles and Democrats have been running the show for the last 8 years. People ARE ready for a change, something that Cruz, Rubio and Kasich are not able to bring about....which is why they got Trumped by the Trump. The people don't want anymore of the status quo.

Comment

I agree with a lot of what ya say Bringer, at least like 60% of the time but TX ain't going purple/blue. Austin, Houston and Dallas have a lot of dems in them but they're surrounded literally by a sea of red.

Comment

Working...
                      X