Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Unburdened Gvozdyk 'Very Happy' Adonis Stevenson's Healthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Unburdened Gvozdyk 'Very Happy' Adonis Stevenson's Healthy

PHILADELPHIA There weren't many people happier than Oleksandr Gvozdyk to see footage recently of an able-bodied Adonis Stevenson hitting a heavy bag at a gym in Canada. Tracking Stevenson's recovery from brain injuries suffered during their light heavyweight title fight 10 months ago has helped unburden Gvozdyk. The 42-year-old Stevenson obviously will never box again, but just knowing Stevenson can lead a relatively normal life is enough for the compassionate man who knocked out Stevenson to win the WBC 175-pound championship December 1 at Videotron Centre in Quebec City, Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm so glad that Stevenson recovered. Gvodzyk doesn't have to live with that burden.

Comment

Originally posted by socialteach View Post
      I'm so glad that Stevenson recovered. Gvodzyk doesn't have to live with that burden.
      Yep. Gvozdyk seems like a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Yep. Gvozdyk seems like a good guy.
        Agreed. Glad he's not carrying that bit of worry, and glad Stevenson is better.

Comment

Can't wait for Superman vs the winner of Pascal/Jack!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Well I hope you're a patient man because that is never happening obviously.

Comment

What a class act? That is quite very gracious and kind of him. I wish him all the best of success!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Do you really think Stevenson will ever be medically cleared to enter a professional fight?

Comment

Working...
                X