Per ESPN - Details of DAZN offer Wilder turned down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    This guy has serious problems.

wilder is just a fighter bro. he's not your dad,.
    If your position was solid, you'd be attacking my argument instead of attacking me personally.

We both know, in the very recent past, that Hearn has repeatedly said the only way the fight can happen is if Wilder jumps ship to DAZN. If Hearn can't keep his story straight, how can you possibly know which of his stories to believe?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
      If your position was solid, you'd be attacking my argument instead of attacking me personally.

We both know, in the very recent past, that Hearn has repeatedly said the only way the fight can happen is if Wilder jumps ship to DAZN. If Hearn can't keep his story straight, how can you possibly know which of his stories to believe?
      No it's because it's so tiring and pathetic to even discuss Hearn when this deal doesn't even involve Hearn-

It's so predictable.

He has said it could happen if SHO offers more. So they should if they want it. right?

Comment

50/50, all the way baby.
        Wilder da A side so he should be getting a side reff judges home turf for the first fight, then 60/40 winners way also in Vegas.
        Can't be fairer then that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
          And in other interviews says the fight can only be on DAZN. When will you realize Hearn is constantly lying and contradicts himself daily?

Showtime has made bigger offers than DAZN has and Hearn has turned those offers down. Actions speak louder than words.

Let me know when Hearn offers a two fight deal with one fight PBC and one fight DAZN. If Wilder turns that down, I'll agree he's ducking. As things stand now, Hearn has still refused to do a fair deal. I personally thought Wilder would accept the 100 million, fair or not, but it seems Haymon has dipped into the war chest to match.
          What’s your view on aj turning down the 50 mil

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
            Another issue is Joshua was offered 50 million like he said he would take & refused it. I think both sides are at fault to a degree for it not happening but I really think Hearn being shady has played a big role in why the fight didn’t happen in the past. Now Wilder wants nothing to do with dealing with Hearn which is making things difficult.
            The 50 million really doesn’t matter. It was part of the negotiations. The offer was rejected due to no contract being sent and rumours of bt sports involvement. A counter offer was then sent and negotiations continued. What’s so hard to understand about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              You really think he’s going to make 3 million? Get serious man. Now I’m not making excuses for Wilder or trying to justify his decision but why does it have to always be a multi fight deal? Why can’t he just fight Joshua twice then keep it moving?
              They are willing to offer him 20 million for the breazle fight. A fight he has to take anyway. Against Tyson fury on ppv he made a reported 13 mil. Honestly what is there to cry about? You really think he’s going to make more on sho ppv than what dazn are offering?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                50/50, all the way baby.
                Wilder da A side so he should be getting a side reff judges home turf for the first fight, then 60/40 winners way also in Vegas.
                Can't be fairer then that.
                Lol how is wilder the a side when aj oalone made what fury and wilder did combined in their “successful” ppv. You don’t think that’s a little silly no?

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  Lol how is wilder the a side when aj oalone made what fury and wilder did combined in their “successful” ppv. You don’t think that’s a little silly no?
                  Think about what you just said.
                  How was it that AJ made awilder/Fury a sucsess.
                  Was he a shapeshifter and shifted into each fighter??
                  I don't understand what you mean by AJ made their fight successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    The 50 million really doesn’t matter. It was part of the negotiations. The offer was rejected due to no contract being sent and rumours of bt sports involvement. A counter offer was then sent and negotiations continued. What’s so hard to understand about that?
                    I just think the biggest problem is that Hearn doesn’t want to risk his big cash cow losing. Also Joshua needs to speak up & say he’s not fighting unless he gets Whyte, Fury or Wilder than those fights would happen much easier. Joshua is the A-side so he needs to speak up & tell Hearn to accomodate the other 3 as much as possible to get them in the ring. It can’t be a coincidence for Whyte, Fury & Wilder to all get away from a fight with Joshua. Something is going wrong in the negotiations & it appears to be on Hearn/Joshua’s side for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      He has said it could happen if SHO offers more. So they should if they want it. right?
                      SHO did offer more. Hearn is lying. You should know Hearn is lying because he changes his story every day.

Comment

Working...
                      X