Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White House removes Press credentials from CNN’s Acosta.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is honestly hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      IDK sh** about Jim Acosta and don't watch CNN, but this strikes me as antithetical to our 'freedom of the press' roots.

You can't criticize Britain's increasingly restrictive regulation of speech and turn around ask Trump to do the same thing.
      What did I just read? Act like an a$$hat, get kicked out of the party. His free speech isnt being infringed upon. He still has the right to say and report whatever “news” he wants, be it fake or legit. He just can’t be a c unt at the White House for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        I wish Acosta would try that on Trump. Trump would turn that boy’s lights out with the quickness. Trump’s hands are crazy fast and when they land they land hard.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          What did I just read? Act like an a$$hat, get kicked out of the party. His free speech isnt being infringed upon. He still has the right to say and report whatever “news” he wants, be it fake or legit. He just can’t be a c unt at the White House for a bit.
          I think I should edit this post to say that after seeing the video I said I was OK with his press pass being removed in a subsequent post in this thread

This post is such low hanging fruit for everyone just joining the thread to jump on now lol
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-08-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Sarah Sanders day is going to be much easier and less annoying than usual.

Wonder how long they gonna keep the ban on....

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I think I should edit this post to say that after seeing the video I said I was OK with his press pass being removed in a subsequent post in this thread

This post is such low hanging fruit for everyone just joining the thread to jump on now lol
              Lmao yeah. I like your posts too. I just woke up and was like “has brometheus just been “get woke, go broked” lmao

Comment

Working...
              X