No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VADA: Canelo Not Currently Enrolled in Testing Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: VADA: Canelo Not Currently Enrolled in Testing Program

After all of this, you'd think the VERY FIRST thing he'd do to save face and get back into the good graces of fans and the entire boxing community is to enroll in this year round testing. He's making it really hard to defend him.

He's either being arrogant about it or just incredibly defiant. Him and his entire team should know better than that by now. Smh

Dr. Margaret Goodman, head of the Voluntary Anti-Doping Assn. that secured Alvarez's positive tests, was asked whether Alvarez was enrolled in the WBC's clean boxing program, which demands year-round drug testing.

"I don't have him enrolled at this time," Goodman said.

Beyond the image-rebuilding step that seems necessary, WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman said it's imperative for Alvarez to enroll in the year-round testing program immediately so he can maintain his ranking and fight for the WBC belt against Golovkin

WOAH.

I thought everyone not enrolled was losing their ranking or getting stripped at some point?

I mean, I know its the WBC and all, I'm just shocked this has gone under the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
      After all of this, you'd think the VERY FIRST thing he'd do to save face and get back into the good graces of fans and the entire boxing community is to enroll in this year round testing. He's making it really hard to defend him.

He's either being arrogant about it or just incredibly defiant. Him and his entire team should know better than that by now. Smh
      Just when you think schit can’t get any worse. All need to remember one thing, 🤣🤣
      LUCK IS FOR THE MEDIOCRE MY FRIENDS

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        WOAH.

I thought everyone not enrolled was losing their ranking or getting stripped at some point?

I mean, I know its the WBC and all, I'm just shocked this has gone under the radar.
        nelo gives no fcuks about the WBC hence him refusing to fight for their belt

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          Oh yeah.

Forgot about that ****.

Maybe it's time to revisit his stance on the WBC and why he won't fight for their belts again.....

Comment

/thread...

Comment

That's probably why he acted all offended at them and refused to fight for their belts, because he would need to have been enrolled in their year round testing program.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                That's probably why he acted all offended at them and refused to fight for their belts, because he would need to have been enrolled in their year round testing program.
                That idea floated in my head a few times actually.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                  yeah, I'm just wondering why Mauricio was blowing Canelo so much. Has to be more than just a sanctioning fee.

Comment

I guess his brain is contaminated to.

Comment

Working...
                    X