Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of people dismissing vanes's chances. There are a few things to consider.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight is a mismatch. That's why the better prepared middleweight mandatory was rejected. No way to justify this.

Comment

Nice try OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        The vast majority of GGGs career has been built on this premise now at his age he still fighting ordinary B level guys, he only has 3 top MWS and 1 WW in his whole career.

He should be fighting nothing but the very top guys at this stage of the game , he was preparing for Canelo which guarantees he will be in his best shape while the sub par guy takes it on short notice .

GGG should be fighting one of the three that has already beat Vanes, they all wanted to fight him.
        Canelo
        Jacobs
        Murray
        Lemieux

He's fought some top MW's yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          The vast majority of GGGs career has been built on this premise now at his age he still fighting ordinary B level guys, he only has 3 top MWS and 1 WW in his whole career.

He should be fighting nothing but the very top guys at this stage of the game , he was preparing for Canelo which guarantees he will be in his best shape while the sub par guy takes it on short notice .

GGG should be fighting one of the three that has already beat Vanes, they all wanted to fight him.
          I get where you're coming from bro but those fighters all 3 either have had a fight recently or have one and. Given the time to train probably wouldn't take the GGG fight on short notice for **** money also

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            Ant eater vanes won't win 10 seconds of the fight. I expect him to get brutally stopped
            How quickly bro

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Vanes is a very good fighter. He says he was unable to get fights these past two years but he has never stopped training. He says he will be in top condition and expects to win. Vanes comes to fight. He doesn't run. I think the fight will be an exciting if one sided war and GGG will knock him out within 4 rounds. He could end it in rounds 1 or 2.
              That makes sense, what's the biggest problem for vanes the inactivity or GGG's power.?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Fight is a mismatch. That's why the better prepared middleweight mandatory was rejected. No way to justify this.
                Yeah I'm not overly keen on this match up but prefer it too spike or mungia

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Nice try OP.
                  I'm a GGG fan but respect martirosyan always puts up a fight. And I think g has lost a step recently so fight could be but probably won't be too hard for him.

Comment

He's way better than being given credit for

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                      Hey these things can happen herrera was a cherry pick for Danny Garcia we all see him unofficially lose that fight bro.
                      Are you half g@y?

Comment

Working...
                      X