Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo, GGG's Options, Hurd, Broner, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Goddamn it! What's wrong with all you ******s on here!
    Are you idiots not reading my posts before you guys respond to WTF I say??
    Yes it's two different things and YOU CAN'T get sued for saying you suspect someone is on PED. Breadman said that himself!
    And no I'm not racist and I never said black fighters had it easier in the ring! There's alot of great black fighters who've I've rooted for throughout the years. But since you brought it up I will admit that black people do have it easier in some aspects of life! Cause at the end of the day if a black person don't get their way then all they gotta do is play the race card and say, "it's because I'm black" and bang! More often than not they get what they want!
    I'll give you an example... Black people have their own TV channel, BET. That stands for black entertaining television.
    What would happen if white people started their own TV channel and called it WPT.
    White People Television...
    What do you think would happen?? I think we all know what would happen. Black people would say that's racist and blah blah blah....
    Am I wrong??
    And I'm Mexican but I'm just keeping it real!
    And for you to say I wrote Breadman that racist letter well your completely wrong! I've never wrote him before in my life! I dont even know what letter you're talking about!
    If it was me then believe me, I have the balls to admit it! But no that wasn't me!
    And I've never ever said I'm good in the ring. Truth be told I've never ever fought with gloves on.
    And yes I'm a huge Canelo fan but I'll be honest. I think that motherfuccer cheated!
    And I'm not a triple g fan but I give him props. But he is pulling some biitch shet by not fighting his mandatories!
    But I've said fucc Abel Sanchez and fucc all them piece of shet belt organizations plenty of times!
    Again I'm not racist but I always speak my mind and I always keep it real!
    Bro if you are Mexican do you live on the same planet as us? I don’t usually run into this level of delusion with brown brothers. White television is called cable and Satellite. In other words “All Television!!”

Every western Channel and show has to be screened from the white perspective. Every channel is designed to reinforce western culture. We have movies about Biblical Times, Egyptians an Mayans that have white people as actors. Have yet to see Western culture passing off an all black or brown cast as being Greeks or Germans. They had to create Wakonda because no one puts money behind the greatness of real black history. You a suburb kid? You should know this...🤔

Are black people really controlling the universe through BET bro? Would Mexican Entertainment Televising be frowned upon by anyone but Trumpeters?

So blacks and browns get a few channels to connect with our people and guide them on” Western sanctioned principals while making them laugh and cry.” Big whoop!!!

Did you know it’s not even a black owned station anymore? Bob Johnson sold it to Viacom. Can’t remember the last time I flipped out about Univision or Telemundo?

Bro, we can either reinforce meaningless divisions (race, culture, class, religion, gender) on this earth that weaken all people or we can close the gaps to make all band together and eliminate our powerlessness.

Everyone of us has been a victim of neglect and divide and conquer (even whites), that is why sports exist at all.

At a time when black, brown, yellow and white ALL share a world of very common oppression, should we really be infighting? Don’t we have bigger fish to fry?

Because we all have the time to be on this meaningless site, trying to sound important all day I know none of us is really controlling his ****uation.

So instead of turning on the folks like Bread trying to educate and make his butter, building with people of all other races, try getting your POV out their free from his name. The internet is wide open bro.

Being Mexican American is great. I don’t doubt it. Just know everyone else is or has a right to be just as proud of their culture and history.

I think if anything Breadman is very lenient, because I would be going in on these obviously racially biased comments he receives all the time. But he works with them patiently, like the Guy challenging Jack Johnson’s importance and greatness. A man that beat up white men for white audiences in an era of lynching and legal serial killings of blacks. Until you can tell me a time in your history was a family member was so mutilated that buried her in a match box don’t tell me how easy being black has been.

Know it is insecurity that is the root of the “you guys have it so great BS.” But go visit some parts of black America and let’s see if you can still say it outloud. But still so many of us build, create success an look to live with all people in harmony.

If there is one thing I can assure you of, Black people are not plotting against any of you. As with most oppressed cultures we are dealing with the **** storm just like you.

And while some worry about a bit of drizzle getting in their eyes on the way to inheritance, we have to rise with nothing less than daggers falling from the sky.

GTFOH here with that bs brother. You sure you are brown? I thought Mexicans knew the struggle? Trump hasn’t taught you anything yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      Bro if you are Mexican do you live on the same planet as us? I don’t usually run into this level of delusion with brown brothers. White television is called cable and Satellite. In other words “All Television!!”

Every western Channel and show has to be screened from the white perspective. Every channel is designed to reinforce western culture. We have movies about Biblical Times, Egyptians an Mayans that have white people as actors. Have yet to see Western culture passing off an all black or brown cast as being Greeks or Germans. They had to create Wakonda because no one puts money behind the greatness of real black history. You a suburb kid? You should know this...��

Are black people really controlling the universe through BET bro? Would Mexican Entertainment Televising be frowned upon by anyone but Trumpeters?

So blacks and browns get a few channels to connect with our people and guide them on” Western sanctioned principals while making them laugh and cry.” Big whoop!!!

Did you know it’s not even a black owned station anymore? Bob Johnson sold it to Viacom. Can’t remember the last time I flipped out about Univision or Telemundo?

Bro, we can either reinforce meaningless divisions (race, culture, class, religion, gender) on this earth that weaken all people or we can close the gaps to make all band together and eliminate our powerlessness.

Everyone of us has been a victim of neglect and divide and conquer (even whites), that is why it exist at all.

At a time when black, brown, yellow and white ALL share a world of very common oppression, should we really be infighting? Don’t we have bigger fish to fry?

Because we all have the time to be on this meaningless site, trying to sound important all day I know none of us is really controlling his ****uation.

So instead of turning on the folks like Bread trying to educate and make his butter, building with people of all other races, try getting your POV out their free from his name. The internet is wide open bro.

Being Mexican American is great. I don’t doubt it. Just know everyone else is or has a right to be just as proud of their culture and history.

I think if anything Breadman is very lenient, because I would be going in on these obviously racially biased comments he receives all the time. But he works with them patiently, like the Guy challenging Jack Johnson’s importance and greatness. A man that beat up white men for white audiences in an era of lynching and legal serial killings of blacks. Until you can tell me a time in your history was a family member was so mutilated that buried her in a match box don’t tell me how easy being black has been.

Know it is insecurity that is the root of the “you guys have it so great BS.” But go visit some parts of black America and let’s see if you can still say it outloud. But still so many of us build, create success an look to live with all people in harmony.

If there is one thing I can assure you of, Black people are not plotting against any of you. As with most oppressed cultures we are dealing with the **** storm just like you.

And while some worry about a bit of drizzle getting in their eyes on the way to inheritance, we have to rise with nothing less than daggers falling from the sky.

GTFOH here with that bs brother. You sure you are brown? I thought Mexicans knew the struggle? Trump hasn’t taught you anything yet?
      First of all when I said if white people was to create a TV channel with the name WHITE PEOPLE TELEVISION, I wasn't referring to the content of television programs it broadcasts.. I was referring to the word WHITE in the name. That's all!
      Black people are too sensitive when it comes to things like that and they would assume the channel was created for white people only and therefore call it racist.
      But they'll completely forget about BET having the word BLACK in the name.. ....
      Now you seem like an educated man so I'm not gonna sit here and insult you and call you an idiot or a ****** anymore cause I don't believe you are.
      But to answer your questions yes I am Mexican American and I also grew up in the hood. So don't sit there and question my knowledge about life struggles cause I know all about them!
      I know black people had it rough at one time with them being slaves and being brought to America against their will.
      But you see how you brought up the subject about a time in history when a family member of yours was mutilated and buried in a matchbox??
      Well that happens much too often in the black culture. Black people have a way of bringing up the past as an excuse for the way they are today.
      Now you're a minority just like me so I'm not gonna say the deck isn't stacked against us to a certain extent but why is it that alot of black people like to blame the white men for their misfortunes??
      Like I said I grew up in the hood too and I went to school my whole life with blacks so I'm not speaking out my ass.
      But dont get me wrong, I'm not saying all black people. I've met Alot of good, smart black people who are smart and dedicated themselves and worked hard and succeeded in life. Much props to them!
      But the ones who chose the wrong path always seem to blame their bad luck on other people.
      Now IDK who Jack Johnson is or the whole history about him so I won't say anything in regards to him.
      But I can tell you're a proud black man and you're proud of your culture and rightfully so. You should be.
      I'm proud to be of Mexican descent and I'm also proud of my culture.
      Now me going off on Breadman has nothing to do with his skin color.
      It just rubbed me the wrong way when he said he always knew Canelo was dirty. Now I already said that I think Canelo cheated so I'm not mad that he's Calling Canelo a cheater. But I'm the type of man who always speak my mind and too bad if people get offended. I'm very blunt and straightforward.
      But he himself said that if you suspect someone is on PED's and you say you suspect a certain fighter is on PED's then you really can't get sued for that. Yeah he'll bring backlash and negative comments upon himself but so what? People are always gonna talk crap no matter what!
      I guess I expect everyone to be like me and just speak what's on their mind...
      I know that'll never be and that's my problem but like I said, it rubbed me the wrong way. But me bashing Breadman has nothing to do with him being black.
      And for the record fucc Trump!
      Every fuccing day I wonder who's stupider.... Trump or the people who voted for him...
      Last edited by BigStomps; 04-18-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Not fitting you agenda doesn't mean dumb.

Especially since I never said anything about Breadman bashing Canelo. I said Breadman is my boy and a fair dude.

I wrote:
        "I never heard so much "I kew he was a cheater" talk on Peterson, Berto, Mosley or Roy, they get a really nice pass from the media is you ask me. they are just trying to throw Canelo's career under the bus."

I said the media, and a certain type of media(Donta BN, Egos, TMT channel), not Breadman.
        Then why bring it up here, because Breadman's Black?

If he were White would you go on and on about people's opinions that have nothing to do with him in this thread?

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Look biitch! I'm a man and if I got something to say Imma say it! Fucc whoever gets offended! If there's a problem we can deal with it!
        Little punk biitches like you and bread wanna keep things to yourself and not speak up till after the facts are out.
        That's some straight biitch shet!
        Do you know the difference between accuse and suspect you stupid motherfuccer??
        He can always say he suspects someone is on PED's and not get sued.
        You're obviously too stupid to comprehend what I'm saying so just stay off my dick biitch and don't bother replying! I'm tired of telling all you stupid motherfuccers the difference between accusing and suspecting!
        And I told your dumb ass that it's not just about getting sued.

You can't just go around accusing people of being on drugs even if you just say "suspect".

Go ahead and call the police, and say, "Hey, I SUSPECT my neighbor is using drugs" and I'll bet that'll get your dumb ass labeled a snitch, wont it?

Bread is a working trainer with clients like J-Rock Williams that he has to look out for.

If he just starts burning bridges all over the place for himself and his fighters, what would he do then?

Only a moron like yourself would think that just saying "suspect" would remove the consequences of being a snitch from your profile.

You can suspect something, but if you start dry-snitching BEFORE you have proof, that's what makes you the *****, not having proof like he does with your homegirl Canela

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

If he were White would you go on and on about people's opinions that have nothing to do with him in this thread?

And I told your dumb ass that it's not just about getting sued.

You can't just go around accusing people of being on drugs even if you just say "suspect".

Go ahead and call the police, and say, "Hey, I SUSPECT my neighbor is using drugs" and I'll bet that'll get your dumb ass labeled a snitch, wont it?

Bread is a working trainer with clients like J-Rock Williams that he has to look out for.

If he just starts burning bridges all over the place for himself and his fighters, what would he do then?

Only a moron like yourself would think that just saying "suspect" would remove the consequences of being a snitch from your profile.

You can suspect something, but if you start dry-snitching BEFORE you have proof, that's what makes you the *****, not having proof like he does with your homegirl Canela
          Lol, You punk ass biitch! Your giving Breadman too much credit now.
          You might as well suck his dick!
          He only has one fighter that I know of and that's JRock. And he's not even that good! That tells me Breadman is overrated as a trainer and he's not that good at what he does since nobody else wants to train with him..
          You might be easily impressed but I'm not!
          I still feel you and Breadman are both biitches for not having the balls to speak up. You and him wait for someone else to bust a grape cause you and him don't got the balls to be the first ones to tell it like it is...
          That's probably why you love him so much huh?? 😅
          You punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post

Nah I answered the other mate who did bring this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Why does everyone only bring up the low blows and NEVER the sht ton of holding Loma did??? Everytime Salido threw a punch Loma grabbed him. And he also does that BS where he grabs both arms and flops down like he trying to RIP them out of the other fighters arm sockets??? But you completely ignore that sht!!! Fkn dont want get hit low then dont hold the other guys arms down...
              He had to do that thing were he rips both his arms away because the other fighter is holding on to him.
              What else is he meant to do just wait for the reff to reset?
              He only done that with Rigo mainly cause Rigo is known to hold on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                If Golovkin fights Vanes it is a no win situation. He wins easy, he is suppose to and WTF was he doing scheduling that opponent. He wins but he takes some shots, OMG he's old and imagine had he fought someone better. He loses, well of course that is end of the world. There isn't much to gain in this fight except keeping active and geared to fight in September.
                Well i think that's all this fight is meant to be.
                A stay busy fight because hes done a camp and needs to stay active.
                I cant see him losing but if their can be a bit of back and forth well that would suit triple aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Whats really going to be the icing on the cake is they are going to play the Mexican National Anthem for a Kazach and an Armenian. Team GGG's patronizing of Mexicans has gone sickening overboard.
                  Bro after they had an earthquake last year GGG flew in and visited kids in hospital, helped out with some money etc.
                  Im sure alot of Mexicans would be honoured for him to be fighting on their great day.
                  Just not everyone which is understandable aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Well i think that's all this fight is meant to be.
                    A stay busy fight because hes done a camp and needs to stay active.
                    I cant see him losing but if their can be a bit of back and forth well that would suit triple aswell.

" because hes done a camp and needs to stay active "..... is justification for a good fight, not a **** fight

Golovkin turned it into a **** fight - or a stay-busy fight as you called it - when he decided to select a no-hoper..... despite the fact that Saunders said he will be ready in June..... despite the fact that his mandatory is due..... and despite the fact that there are at least TWO other much better fighters who threw their hat into the ring

not quite the same thing is it?..... and my description is a lot more accurate than yours

wants a big drama show, but doesn't want any actual drama

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      " because hes done a camp and needs to stay active "..... is justification for a good fight, not a **** fight

Golovkin turned it into a **** fight - or a stay-busy fight as you called it - when he decided to select a no-hoper..... despite the fact that Saunders said he will be ready in June..... despite the fact that his mandatory is due..... and despite the fact that there are at least TWO other much better fighters who threw their hat into the ring

not quite the same thing is it?..... and my description is a lot more accurate than yours

wants a big drama show, but doesn't want any actual drama
                      Whos to say what happens behind the scenes to geta fight like this happening in the time frame they had left.
                      Of course i would of rathered he fight Andrade or Devrynchenko but he didnt so he stays busy with this fight and goes after a big name for his next fight.
                      I understand from both sides.
                      Its wasn't the best of circumstances for all involved including the fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X