Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People REALLY Think hes not going to The U.K ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't someone say Wilder called into Tha Boxing Voice & said he was going or was that bullsh^t?

I got no dog in this fight. I think the possibility of getting a Joshua & Wilder face off is worth it, but I see Wilder's stance that he feels like he's gonna get ambushed or w/e by Whyte & Hearn is gonna make that the narrative of this weekend with Wilder's visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Not enough to improve his negotiating position. Besides you and I both know he’s not fighting Joshua next.
      He's not fighting Joshua next because he's a coward, Alabama fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        He's not fighting Joshua next because he's a coward, Alabama fraud
        Go outside and play nobody is even talking to you. Go troll someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Go outside and play nobody is even talking to you. Go troll someone else.
          How am I trolling? Wilder is a coward, it's a fact. Who's trolling here?

Comment

How am I trolling? Wilder is a coward, it's a fact. Who's trolling here?
            Wernt you Parker’s biggest fan? Now you’re cucking for AJ

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Wernt you Parker’s biggest fan? Now you’re cucking for AJ
              Well I'm not some cowards groupie like you

Comment

Well I'm not some cowards groupie like you
                You’re just a crappy troll

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  You’re just a crappy troll
                  No, I'm a quality troll

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Didn't someone say Wilder called into Tha Boxing Voice & said he was going or was that bullsh^t?

I got no dog in this fight. I think the possibility of getting a Joshua & Wilder face off is worth it, but I see Wilder's stance that he feels like he's gonna get ambushed or w/e by Whyte & Hearn is gonna make that the narrative of this weekend with Wilder's visit.
                    That channel is SECRETLY owned by Wilder so .........i dont watch it bc the few times i did its more of some weird bait and switch garbage with maybe 10 % of what was actual real news .

Those guys could tell their faithful groupies that Wilder said the moon is really purple and they would somehow find a loop hole to it being reasonable !

EDIT .....Just went on boxing voice this guy (Wilder ) bringing Hearns Wife into it ?

Wish Ortiz would have knocked this idiot out now what a clown .

As far as Wilder using Whyte ( his number ONE ranked ) and Hearn ( giving him exposure to about 200 countries watching no matter who he fights ) as an excuse not to show is beyond ******ed ......
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-28-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Man you claimed he wouldnt even fight Ortiz then slammed the win....stop being biased damn

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=753197

Comment

Working...
                      X