Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Jeff Horn disrespected when he did better than Jessie Vargas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    vargas lost fair and square. horn got a gift decision. what more is there to explain??? "left pac bloodied up"..
    Yep, Jeep bloodied PAC using his head. It won't earned any respect ...

Comment

I sh#t on them both equally.

Comment

Vargas is a little bit better than Horn.

Comment

I think the robbery left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Yes, "close" fight but everyone thought Pacquiao won (besides the judges). If you thought Horn won, you 1. are tired of seeing Pacquiao fight 2. Do not like Pacquiao.

Crawford is taller and younger so he will be less susceptible to Horn's aggressive style. It will be an easy fight for Crawford in my opinion.

Keith will definitely have a harder time with Jessie Vargas.

Comment

Pac got bullied and beat up, the same his fans hoped someone would do to Floyd. Fighting someone who wasnt a professional 5yrs prior....should've been close AT ALL. Horn won a close decision. How many people give a close decision to the guy that fights "THEIR GUY"
            P.S. Thats how you beat older, smaller competitors.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              i wonder where that came from...

funny how the floyd fans is switching up now that horn will be fighting crawford.. now all of a sudden, "he beat manny", "he's a decent fighter"...

but when manny was set to fight horn, all we hear was "who's that guy", "manny fighting a school teacher"..
              I've said from the beginning that Horn beat Pac and I will continue to say it! Horn fighting Crawford changes nothing regarding his win over Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by vaj_guy View Post
                I think the robbery left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Yes, "close" fight but everyone thought Pacquiao won (besides the judges). If you thought Horn won, you 1. are tired of seeing Pacquiao fight 2. Do not like Pacquiao.

Crawford is taller and younger so he will be less susceptible to Horn's aggressive style. It will be an easy fight for Crawford in my opinion.

Keith will definitely have a harder time with Jessie Vargas.
                pretty much this, Horn is decent and has respectable power in his right hand, if he lands a big right and crawford wobbles he could have a chance to finish him and win.

I don't see that happening though, Crawford should pick him off all night long while he rushes in with his head.
                Crawford UD for me, with 1 or 2 KD's.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Vargas is a little bit better than Horn.
                  That's what fans like you told Pacquiao going into the Horn fight, too bad for Pac he actually believed it

Comment

I liked Vargas after his fight vs Pac, even though he lost. He was up against Pacq, so it was a decent respectable performance imo.

With Horn, I'll admit that I'm Aussie and I don't like this guy. But I will also admit that during the Pacq vs Horn fight, I was fkn loving that fight - call me casual or wateva but Horn did bring the fight to Pacq. So, I would've gained even more respect for Horn than Vargas had he lost. But nope, instead he got the gift decision and my reaction to that was similar to Teddy Atlas. Now my life's purpose is to see this guy get manhandled by Bud so that justice will be served.

Comment

I feel Horn could also be a tough fight for Thurman too. He's definately physical and proved he's resilient too. Crawford would be the significant favourite over Vargas and Horn it's just that Vargas has been in public perception longer so we know more about his wins.
                      Last edited by solid_jab1987; 01-24-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X