Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been more excuses from fans after the rigo lomo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 weight classes up is too much. Come on Loma even said it himself in the post fight interview. Was never going to be a competitive fight.

GGG-Brook, Mayweather-JMM type fight IMO.

Hope Loma-Mikey happens!!

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post

Certain fighters get hatred from the same losers that are cheering Loma's MEAGER achievements.

you can dish it out but you can't take it.Just like your fighters.lol.
      'meager' haha someone is jealous, butthurt, and in fear hahhaakeep looking for your black hopes to beat him. Hes gonna be P4P number 1 for a long long time boy.

Can dish it out but can't take it? lol I have 5 white guys in my P4P 10 Lomachenko, Golovkin, Alvarez, Kovalev, Usyk, and just ONE SINGLE blackboy - Crawford. You black americans are declining fast at the top , the more
      top amateurs that are turning pro globally the worse its getting.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        I think this is a record. Boxing media and fans who picked and wanted rigo to win are now crying about how lomachenko needs to move up and do this and that to be great. Making excuses about how rigo was too small and too old. FLO-MOS are going nuts with Dan Rafael's comment. It's finally great to see them lose it.
        Yes. From Manny fans after the Floyd fight and Kov fans after the 2nd Ward fight. The garbage Loma fans after the Salido fight were also really aggravating.

Comment

Working...
        X