No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev's Promoter Details The Eleider Alvarez Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Keeping it real on a site full of pro black PBC LDBC Propaganda will never happen. These fools are delusional and have been biased and view themselves as victims their entire lives. They will never wise up.
    Das right! Keep it one 'unned mang.

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Dramacyde View Post
      Bull**** excuse for Kovalev cherry picking!

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      By fighting a guy Stevenson has been ducking for 2-3 years?
      Yep. Exactly. Alvarez is no push over. Good solid boxer... although I'm fairly certain Kovalev eventually finds him and stops him late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Kovalev ducking MArcus Browne? LOL omg, this joke made my day
        He's fighting a very easy Alvarez. Cherry picking at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Browne got bailed out big-time. Haymon will never feed his protected black Fighters to any white killers. Kovalev would have destroyed Browne and eliminate another bruvva from the protected ranks.
          Duva should have forced Haymon's hand then instead of hastily moving along to Alvarez. I guess Kovalev has entered the "protected" ranks after Ward made him quit.

Comment

Question to all the accountants and fantasy promoters:
            How much does a smaller promoter like Duva earn? And looking at her 2017, she only was involved in 6 shows. Is that enough to keep a company floating?

2 of those 6 were small cards headlined by barrera (vs parker) and V. Alexander (vs Ayala).

In the other ones she only had an undercard fighter (barrera) on a Golden Boy promoted card (Miura Vs Berchelt) and the b-side Curtis Stevens against Lemieux.

The only cards she had someone significant headline a card was kovalev against Ward (the card flopped) and shabranskyy.

So in reality the only one in her stable who can headline a card is kovalev and he is up there in age and then she has to depend on HBO.

Im not sure about bivol. Does he have an exclusive contract with Duva?

So from my perspective it doesnt look very healthy for her company.

Comment

Working...
            X