Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas Says Salka's 'Wall' Trunks Added Extra Motivation To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Just how is that showing hatred? He's for a wall that will stop "Illegal" immigrants from coming in. What part of "illegal" don't people understand?

Heck even this article is ******ed it says...

He wasn't putting out an anti-immigrant message, he is against illegal immigration. Big difference
    exactly, what a bunch of idiots

all illegal immigrants should get deported ASAP, and put in the back of the line for legal immigration

Comment

Mental and physical weakling Salsa. What a chump. Must be sad to know your entire career is getting your carcass throttled by Swift. And now Vargas. I could tell just how much of a mental midget the dolt was with that interview segment just before the Garcia fight. Nice to see he's even more stooo-pidddd today.

'You eeeee-diottttt', as Ren would say to Stimpy.

LOL

Comment

Dude is just standing up for his own country. Americans aren't the only nation who want people to follow their immigration rules. It's one thing to allow someone to pass through, hang out for a few weeks and then leave but it's another for people to come in and make more money than you do just for being illegal.

People can say what they want about Trump or whatever but other nations are getting fed up with rampant illegal immigration. German citizens are sick and tired of Merkel's view on the subject, I've heard it firsthand.....they agree with ole crazy Trump.

Anyways, Salka is way passed it, taken a bunch of beatings. Vargas beating Salka at this point is like those dudes in Chicago who beat the old man for wearing a MAGA hat, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post

Damn man that was a brutal shot at white fighters

On a more serious note, the nerve of white trump supporters to think their better than other people because of their skin color is appalling. Vargas sent a message to these morons that only thing that lies on the other end of your tiki torch marches is an asswhooping!
          Wasn't a shot a white fighters, I was talking about Trump supporters from red state shit holes.

Comment

Well that backfired all this did was give vargas more motivation to beat the shyt out him. So he took a vicious beating and then this made national attention on tmz and news outlets with everyone clowning him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Dude is just standing up for his own country. Americans aren't the only nation who want people to follow their immigration rules. It's one thing to allow someone to pass through, hang out for a few weeks and then leave but it's another for people to come in and make more money than you do just for being illegal.

People can say what they want about Trump or whatever but other nations are getting fed up with rampant illegal immigration. German citizens are sick and tired of Merkel's view on the subject, I've heard it firsthand.....they agree with ole crazy Trump.

Anyways, Salka is way passed it, taken a bunch of beatings. Vargas beating Salka at this point is like those dudes in Chicago who beat the old man for wearing a MAGA hat, lol.
              Man salka has always been a fuucking bum don’t act like he was ever any good.

Vargas,Garcia destroy him at any point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                I met vargas, he in fact came to my shop and stayed for about half an hour and we were talking, this guys is very quite and timid, dont make him a hero or a spokesperson, I think, IMO, he is happy where he is, a boxer and that is it.
                Vargas is a very humble warrior.

Had a good life story and always is respecting his rivals...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Those trunks are awesome.
                  You mean the trunks of the idiot who was flattened by the Mexican dude?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    You mean the trunks of the idiot who was flattened by the Mexican dude?

LOL
                    Yea dummy. The Mexican guys trunks were lame..

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      The US has and has had veteran, educated, mature polititians, except some presidents... why would this moron kiddo with the weird lasta name...Salka try to be in politics????
                      If you saw the little profile on Salka before the Garcia fight, you'd know the guy is a delusional DA out the wazoo. Assistant Head Fry Cook at Burger Planet is as far up the ladder as he'll ever go in life.

LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X