Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Foreigners Like Mainstream American Beer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do Foreigners Like Mainstream American Beer?

Just a question.

Plenty of local home brewed **** to choose from, but I want to know about the big ones. Coors, Bud, Busch, etc.

Went to the US on holiday this summer for a month (Florida to be exact) had a bud light for the first and hopefully last time (was one of only two beers that were there at the time).

Went to a Publix (i think?) found some American pale ale think it was called fire rock I stocked up - wasn't half bad stuck to that mostly.

Comment

I'm of Romanian nationality and my answer would have to be that I don't like American "water." Worst country that produces it IMO. Mexico got the sick "water" doe.

Comment

I like Coors Light after exercise. It goes down very easy because it has no taste.

Comment

no, i like coca cola

Comment

It's close to universally derided. I know of one or two people who drink Budweiser (despite it being shite) but I think the biggest issue is the predilection in America for light (or "lite") beers. It's beer for people who don't like the taste of beer. Or anything.

Americans are capable of producing reasonable beer and not just craft beer and microbrewery fayre you smelly tight-jeans beardy hipster ****s.

Samuel Adams is decent, Anchor Steam is awesome. All fairly major distribution. It's just that the most consumed American brew is like the most consumed American anything, bland, inoffensive and tasteless.

Comment

i f#cking hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                It's close to universally derided. I know of one or two people who drink Budweiser (despite it being shite) but I think the biggest issue is the predilection in America for light (or "lite") beers. It's beer for people who don't like the taste of beer. Or anything.

Americans are capable of producing reasonable beer and not just craft beer and microbrewery fayre you smelly tight-jeans beardy hipster ****s.

Samuel Adams is decent, Anchor Steam is awesome. All fairly major distribution. It's just that the most consumed American brew is like the most consumed American anything, bland, inoffensive and tasteless.

the craft brewery movement is really improving american beer. if you know where to look, you can find amazing beer in most american liquor stores along the coast.

in the middle of the country and the south, where they're not quite as worldly, they drink bud lite, coors light, etc. yuck.

Comment

American mainstream beer does suck.

But America also has the best microbreweries in the world. Quantitiy and quality

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i f#cking hope not.

Comment

Working...
                    X