Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogaine: Rousey would have advantage over Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the time Floyd had finished punching the ***** in the face she'd be pregnant with a little god gifted chocolate coloured baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      It wasn't the UFC that brought it up, it was Max Kellerman interviewing Joe Rogan I believe. The question was asked and he answered.

It doesn't matter, in an MMA fight she wouldn't just stand there allowing Floyd to tee off on her. Of course he would have a chance to knock her out if he hit her, but there's no way she's standing there with him.

She was interviewed and said she would literally crawl to him...lol No joke.

If she grabs him, it's over. She will throw him around like a rag doll, she does this to fully grown me that are TRAINED in the sport. Floyd would have no chance whatsoever.
      She probably would, I didn't say Floyd would win, just that those training sessions are not that clear an indication of how she would do in a real fight against a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        She probably would, I didn't say Floyd would win, just that those training sessions are not that clear an indication of how she would do in a real fight against a guy.
        Dude, she spars grown men in grappling full speed. She also spars pro boxers in boxing.

What people don't understand, and it really boggles my mind, is that they think because you are a great boxer, you can just beat up an MMA fighter.

That's fukin stupidity at it's highest level. James Toney who is a great boxer, even at this stage and especially compared to an MMA fighters boxing skills, got manhandled by Randy Couture.

Like I said, Floyd could KO her, but she wouldn't stand there at distance and allow him to throw punches. She would immediately shoot, over and over and there's no fukin way Floyd would be able to stop her from taking him down.

Once he's down, he's never getting up...lol To those of you who don't believe me, grapple with an MMA fighter. I told the story of me grappling with a Brazilian ju-jitsu expert that I out weighed by 30+ pounds and he tapped me at the end of the round when I started to gas.

If you don't know what you are doing in wrestling, or jujitsu, you are DONE. It would be like a person who has never boxed, boxing with a pro. No chance, zero, none nil....

Comment

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
          If she stood there, he would easily tee off on her and get her by KO within seconds. She doesn't roll shots and is very open...

He has much faster feet than her so I don't even think she could grab him.

However anything on the ground and she destroys him. She would put him down easily with her judo, but don't under estimate his speed.
          Hey Russia, how come whenever you have a serious opinion, your english gets ten times better?

Comment

When I first heard about this, I thought he was talking about Ronda beating floyd in a boxing match. Now that I know he was talking about an MMA match, I would honestly have to agree. Floyd would destroy her on the feet with ease, which is why this fight would be taken to the ground extremely quickly. I dont care if she is a woman, she is strong enough and knows how to manipulate weight to be able to toss MMA fighters to the ground, a non MMA fighter like Floyd included. Once there, Floyd would be a fish out of water. Floyd would need to work on take down defense, clinch work and ground work. Needless to say, it would take years for those areas to get good enough for Floyd not to be taken down and submitted by Rousey. I hate Rousey BTW, but there is a reason boxers arent too willing to test out their luck in an MMA match. Boxing and MMA are two completely different worlds.

Comment

pound for pound she is better than Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                pound for pound she is better than Floyd
                At boxing but not MMA.

Comment

A boxer beats a UFC fighter. When has an Elite UFC fighter ever fought and Elite prime boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by nubian View Post
                    A boxer beats a UFC fighter. When has an Elite UFC fighter ever fought and Elite prime boxer?
                    The elite fighters from each sport have never faced eachother. Although an aging Randy Couture fought an aging James Toney in an MMA fight and won.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                      The elite fighters from each sport have never faced eachother. Although an aging Randy Couture fought an aging James Toney in an MMA fight and won.
                      No one can deny who was in a better condition that night Coutoure was aging but fit Toney was 50 pounds above his ideal weight. put a 50 year old B Hop in with a 50 year old ufc fighter and hopkins kills him.

Comment

Working...
                      X