No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I still see people coming outta the woodwork s claiming damages..
    Sure, but you live with the consequences. People always try to cheat the system. People get found guilty of welfare fraud all the time, but we don't shut down welfare programs because of it. Once the person establishes that A) Their ancestors were enslaved here, and B) They have identified as a black person here dating 10 years before the reparations program began, then I really don't see much harm in the guy who proved his ancestors were slaves here and were freed but he himself has been living as a black man in the United States for at least the past 10 years before reparations.

I think the professor is really onto something with his criteria. Think about it.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Also, who is entitled to speak for another bother? I gots plenty of homies doing time... who I know will argue if. Xxx slavery... I’d be free in Arica.....

I just think that the class of people’s armed, to what degree, for how long needs to be addressed..

For me, my. GG grand mother Angelita Jackson deserves it. I demand it... justice.

One guy I met, had a tat, 13 & 1/2 on his chest. I asked about t, just outta curiosity, he told me that 13 and 1/2 meant he fought a losing battle.. 12 was the jurors who already decided he was guilty, plus the judge = 13

After a long penitentiary pause, Hesiod that the 1/2was his chance at winning. He later covered over tat ink with a rose or something.

I don't know, bro. I think the professor is really onto something. Also, think about this....how many black people in America can provide definitive proof that their descendants were slaves? It certainly may seem obvious, but this would require proper paperwork. Unfortunately some people won't be able to prove that they were the descendants of slaves, and I'm sure that the numbers that can't prove this will outweigh those who could defraud the system, right?

I'd expect there will be more than a few bonfires in the south where they hold those old records

Comment

• Ballin outta contriznol

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I agree with Trav and think that anyone who felt they were wrong should come forward. However, I would advise that these "farmers" you talk about should tread lightly. Why?

Farmers were also a major beneficiary of federal aid programs. Over the last century, various laws allowed agrarian homesteaders to claim millions of acres of public lands for farming. For example, the Homestead Act of 1862 gave 160 acres to any settler who would farm the land for 5 years. Nearly all of the earlier large farms were originally acquired through direct or indirect government homesteading assistance. These properties often remained in the family for gernerations and their value was frequently augmented by additional governement subsidies and tax advantages. This preferential treatment still exists.

When Ronald Reagan became President, the Federal Price Support Program had an annual budget of $4 billion per year. He increased the annual budget to a record $57 billion. From 1986-1989, Reagan spent, on average, $600,000 per farm. This massive redistribution of public funds amounts to an expensive affirmative action program for rural white Americans.

Clearly, government-sponsored farm support programs have provided a steady source of income and a safety net for generations of farmers. Congress decided in 1967 that farmers could sell or rent their quota to other landowners. Once a quota is separated from the land, it beccomes a commodity all its own, like silver or gold. Production quotas are sold at public auctions and advertised for rent in newspapers. It is ironic, but the country is adamantly opposed to the use of quotas to help blacks, but feels no such reluctance in establishing beneficial quotas on peanuts, for example.

Government has provided subsidies to non-black, special interest groups for more than two centuries. In 1994, some of the federal government's favorite annual subsidies and special interests are: a 188 million subsidy for fertilizer research with the Tennessee Valley Authority; a $32 million 40-year old subsidy to honey producers; a $212 million 42 year old subsidy to wool and hair farmers; and the $470 million annual subsidy to farmers. Besides import commodity quotas, farmers profit from corn, wheat, tobacco, soybean and peanut allotments and quotas. For example, in 1949, the US Dept of Agriculture established a minimum support price for peanuts that the government pays if the market does not. Under this income maintenance system, only farms with a peanut quota or allotment can produce peanuts for sale in the US, and only a specific number of pounds.
      Non **** kisses....I just sskimed, and am. TO high to comment tonight... we celebrating my wife’s new job.... we ballin..

I will holler back... I always do...
      Shalom. Peace be upon you. It is middle eastern, religions get in the way. Ite homie

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Sure, but you live with the consequences. People always try to cheat the system. People get found guilty of welfare fraud all the time, but we don't shut down welfare programs because of it. Once the person establishes that A) Their ancestors were enslaved here, and B) They have identified as a black person here dating 10 years before the reparations program began, then I really don't see much harm in the guy who proved his ancestors were slaves here and were freed but he himself has been living as a black man in the United States for at least the past 10 years before reparations.

I think the professor is really onto something with his criteria. Think about it.

I don't know, bro. I think the professor is really onto something. Also, think about this....how many black people in America can provide definitive proof that their descendants were slaves? It certainly may seem obvious, but this would require proper paperwork. Unfortunately some people won't be able to prove that they were the descendants of slaves, and I'm sure that the numbers that can't prove this will outweigh those who could defraud the system, right?

I'd expect there will be more than a few bonfires in the south where they hold those old records
        Some fools think burning proof of past transgressions obviates the need to remediate past transgressions. I’ll look more deeply, when I am less high. I owe that to you, and. my ancestors.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreebirdSlick View Post
          less than 1 percent of white people owned slaves. irish were also slaves in america
          Whites in America were indentured servants. When the white indentured servant system started several at/around the 1600's, it was managed via contract and mutual agreement, with limited terms, no punishment systems and bonus compensation at the close of those contracts.

Not comparable to slavery in the least bit.

Comment

Good post

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Whites in America were indentured servants. When the white indentured servant system started several at/around the 1600's, it was managed via contract and mutual agreement, with limited terms, no punishment systems and bonus compensation at the close of those contracts.

Not comparable to slavery in the least bit.
              you are wrong clown. the slave owners also had the irish do the more dangerous work since they didnt want to risk injuring their slaves. you are a brainwashed anti white. dont bother responding to me you are too stupid to waste time on.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreebirdSlick View Post
                you are wrong clown. the slave owners also had the irish do the more dangerous work since they didnt want to risk injuring their slaves. you are a brainwashed anti white. dont bother responding to me you are too stupid to waste time on.
                Had their indentured servants do more dangerous work?

Can you speak towards this dangerous work?

Did they not pay for these services?

What happen if these servants refused this dangerous work?

Comment

• - -Workers in those early RR building years were subject to worse abuse than slaves in the cotton plantations. The Irish and Chinese held no value and easily replaced, but to replace a slave cost a small fortune.

The RR had much higher death and injury rates and the workers could easily short changed and had to pay for room and board. Just like undocumented today.

Cotton slaves free room and board with better permanent accommodations than tent hovels the RR workers lived in.

There is a whole racial/ethnic group called Slavs. You ain't as special as you think. Subgroups called peons, serfs, untouchables and so on.

Reparation reprobates beating on dead horses stirrin' up a witches foul mess. Yer clogging up the human rights progress that could be made.

All on YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -Workers in those early RR building years were subject to worse abuse than slaves in the cotton plantations. The Irish and Chinese held no value and easily replaced, but to replace a slave cost a small fortune.

The RR had much higher death and injury rates and the workers could easily short changed and had to pay for room and board. Just like undocumented today.

Cotton slaves free room and board with better permanent accommodations than tent hovels the RR workers lived in.

There is a whole racial/ethnic group called Slavs. You ain't as special as you think. Subgroups called peons, serfs, untouchables and so on.

Reparation reprobates beating on dead horses stirrin' up a witches foul mess. Yer clogging up the human rights progress that could be made.

All on YOU!

I would recommend you learn the English language, then come debate.

Comment

Well one was a contract for a specific period of time and had no ramifications on your descendants, while the other was for life and meant your children were born enslaved as well.
                      If you were even allowed to have children.

Comment

Working...
                      X