Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman on PEDs: Let Pacquaio Take Whatever the F*** He Wants!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is what floyd shoud have done!! take notes!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Manny was going to do that anyway unless there was USADA Or VADA testing for the fight.
      wait, so you're accusing pac of being on peds?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        wait, so you're accusing pac of being on peds?
        If there is no USADA Or Vada testing for the fight then I can’t be sure the fighters are clean

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Sounds like Thurman wants to juice himself.
          Lol thats what it sounds like and he said he hired two strength and condition trainers for this fight one is a sports nutrition scientists.

Comment

Probably just trying to sell the fight, but what a *****ty take. People die or get irreparable brain damage in this sport and this dude encouraging PED use.

Comment

keith's constant talking makes him seem very worried and not confident. trying super hard to convince himself hype himself up against a way past prime 40 year old pac. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

manny pacquiao never failed a test even for all the fights where he did vada/extra testing (floyd, bradley 2, broner, etc.).

Comment

"But hey man, enhance your performance, baby, because I’m bringing it. You know what I’m saying? I mean, that’s just how I am, man. I can really care less"

say what???? lol

He is just trying to sell the fight by saying give the old man who everyone is saying was on PEDs back in that day don't matter I'm going to beat him even if he's on PEDs for this fight. lol

Comment

The entire PED's thing was uncalled for and cheap...have some class.

I get that Keith is trying to sell the fight but don't lose your dignity in doing it. It sounds too much like an excuse if he loses even if it's not true. I mean, the guy is 40 and human, Keith should win easy.

Keith can't be thinking he might lose. Can he?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    If there is no USADA Or Vada testing for the fight then I can’t be sure the fighters are clean

So Prior to Mayweather fighting Mosley you can't be sure that Mayweather was fighting clean.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      The entire PED's thing was uncalled for and cheap...have some class.

I get that Keith is trying to sell the fight but don't lose your dignity in doing it. It sounds too much like an excuse if he loses even if it's not true. I mean, the guy is 40 and human, Keith should win easy.

Keith can't be thinking he might lose. Can he?

Keith is playing the role of the bad guy.

Yes, he wants to sell the fight, you may not like it, but it works, the boxing fans respond to this.

Comment

Working...
                      X