Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Finding it Tough To Lock Down Oubaali WBC Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The forthcoming Inoue-Donaire WBSS finale will be for three of the four major titles, with Oubaali holding the last.
    lies again. why do i even bother with reading whole articles here when i am better informed than writers and none of them proofreads? and they are getting paid for this sloppy work.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Nery will never fight Inoue, he hasn’t got the self belief for that, which is why he’s a PED user
      He was clean against Yamanaka II and Arroyo and he destroyed easily those guys

Nery has one year calling out Inoue, Inoue never mentions Nery

And Nery will kill Inoue

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Seems like Oubaali has other plans! Navrette is with TR! Roman is with MatchRoom! If those are the targets, Nery signed with the wrong team! However, if he wants Rigondeaux, Figueroa Jr., then those fights are there!
        Navarrete is with Zanfer , Nery too

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          He was clean against Yamanaka II and Arroyo and he destroyed easily those guys

Nery has one year calling out Inoue, Inoue never mentions Nery

And Nery will kill Inoue
          Nery doesn’t stand a chance. He will be folded on the canvas within 3 rounds and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Nery doesn’t stand a chance. He will be folded on the canvas within 3 rounds and he knows it.
            Nery is not those bums like Rodríguez Payano with 60 years old and Narváez with 40 years old

David Carmona fight against Inoue last 11 rounds, and Nery is in another level

Nery is no joke, he will kill Monster

I like all the fu.cking hype about Inoue

Will be like Sánchez vs Gómez or Canelo vs GGG II

Comment

Man i hope he does get that fight with Inoue. And I hope they do a drug test AFTER the fight. He'll be found knocked the fucc out with peds in his system.

And I hope this all goes down on that Mexican holiday. Day of the dead.

Comment

Man i hope he does get that fight with Inoue. And I hope they do a drug test AFTER the fight. He'll be found knocked the fucc out with peds in his system.

And I hope this all goes down on that Mexican holiday. Day of the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Navarrete is with Zanfer , Nery too
                  Emanuel Navarrete re-signs co-promotion deal with Top Rank after second Dogboe win

The Ring
                  by Francisco Salazar

Fresh off his impressive win over Isaac Dogboe, look for WBO junior featherweight titleholder Emanuel Navarrete to continue fighting on Top Rank cards and on ESPN platforms.

Navarrete re-signed a co-promotional deal with Top Rank, Top Rank vice president Carl Moretti told The Ring Tuesday afternoon.

The deal went into effect after Navarrete’s impressive 12th round knockout win over Dogboe this past Saturday night in Tucson, Arizona. Navarrete was making the first defense of the WBO title he won from Dogboe on Dec. 8 in New York City.

The 24-year-old Navarrete (27-1, 23 knockouts), who resides in Mexico City, has not lost since a close-decision loss to Daniel Argueta in July of 2012.

Navarrete has expressed an interest in fighting WBC titleholder Rey Vargas and IBF/ WBA titleholder Danny Roman in an attempt to unify the 122-pound division.

“To all the fighters at 122 pounds, I tell them that if they want my title, then they can come and try and take it,” said Navarrete after the fight.

Navarrete will continue to be co-promoted by Zanfer Promotions, which is run by Fernando Beltran.

“We entered into a deal with our longtime promotional partners Zanfer to co-promote Navarrete,” Moretti told The Ring. “(There) are plenty of interesting fights at 122 (pounds), and eventually as he moves up to 126.”

Luis Nery Signs With PBC, Tabbed To Return on Spence-Garcia

Luis Nery’s second run towards bantamweight glory will come with a new team in tow.

The unbeaten former titlist is the latest to join the Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) family, according to several sources in Nery’s native Mexico with knowledge of the development. Reportedly, Nery—through promoter Zanfer Promotions—has signed a five-fight agreement with the Al Haymon-founded conglomerate.

Representatives from PBC and Zanfer Promotions have declined comment as this goes to publish, nor would either confirm said deal is yet official.

https://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ner...garcia--135705

Maybe he's not really signed to PBC? He has choices to make! If he wants Navrette and Roman, he better not sign with Al Haymon!

Comment

Oubaali was interviewed yesterday and Nery wasn't mentioned. He stated his goal was a voluntary vs TBA in July, followed by mandatory vs Takuma, followed by unification with Naoya.

Nery might have an opening if Takuma beats Oubaali for the belt, as Takuma not likely to fight Naoya (being brothers), at which point Nery is the mandatory. But can see problems if Takuma insists on fighting his mandatory at home where Nery banned, in which case Yakuma likely be able to step over Nery to the next challenger ? Interesting situation for the WBC if it happens.

Comment

Mexicant cheat. Pinoys are clean fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X