Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The two bright spots of Chelsea’s season have ruptured their Achilles.

It’s a borderline career finisher.

Two players that have been at Chelsea since they were 8.

It’s not his fault but I’ll blame Sarri.

He’s just a massive loser. These things happen when you have people like him around.

Everything he touches will ultimately turn to actual s.hit

Comment

• La Liga makes me sick. The TV deal over there only benefits Real and Barca (that's no secret, we all know this).

However, I read that Atletico get less than the team that finished bottom of the Prem. That's just ridiculous. They are nearly 10 points ahead of Real this season and 2nd only to Barca. That's why they can't keep the likes of Griezmann and Godin, so their team will literally break apart. They can't splash out for replacements like other top teams either.

I can't see Simeone there for too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        La Liga makes me sick. The TV deal over there only benefits Real and Barca (that's no secret, we all know this).

However, I read that Atletico get less than the team that finished bottom of the Prem. That's just ridiculous. They are nearly 10 points ahead of Real this season and 2nd only to Barca. That's why they can't keep the likes of Griezmann and Godin, so their team will literally break apart. They can't splash out for replacements like other top teams either.

Yep and people act surprised that Spanish clubs have pretty much dominated the CL these past 20 years.. with a few Premier league team wins here and there

Completely uncompetitive league.. they get all the money

Meanwhile in the PL you have Spurs currently in the final.. who are probably bottom 5 for overall spending

La liga is pretty much 4-6 important games all season

Comment

• That's how the Spanish like it though.

It's politics really. Between Spain and Catalonia.

Comment

• Apparently Wilf asked to leave Palace and United are in for him.

Bought him for 10.5 million, sold him for 3 million, buy him back for 70-100 million.

Comment

La Liga makes me sick. The TV deal over there only benefits Real and Barca (that's no secret, we all know this).

Simeone just signed a new contract this year right? This would have been a perfect time to bailout for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Simeone just signed a new contract this year right? This would have been a perfect time to bailout for him
                He's a great manager, I just don't think his style will ever translate to huge wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Apparently Wilf asked to leave Palace and United are in for him.

Bought him for 10.5 million, sold him for 3 million, buy him back for 70-100 million.
                  Has or maybe had Chelsea written all over him.

Hazard gone need someone talismanic because Willian is obviously one of the worst players in Europe and Pedro is a fossil someone just needs to say f.uck it. Chelsea are garbage could easily feed into Zaha’s ego. He should be comfortable

I’m in mourning for RLC and CHO tbh. They could actually be done. Not just at Chelsea but totally. Better off to get a fracture your tib and fib than what they’ve both done.

Freak occurrence. I’ll blame Sarri anyway because he’s that kind of guy. **** is hapless.

The kind of man that gets hit by lightning twice

Kind of man who comes home with flowers to find his wife bent over the couch by the gas man.

Kind of man who every time he turns on a light it blows.

The type of man who knows what’s up and has to smoke 80 a day.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-18-2019, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Not disputing the financial split between teams, but that is not the reason Atlético isn’t able to keep those two players.

Godin was upset that the team refused to give him a two year contract, because the clubs policy is only give 1 year contracts to players above his age. This angered Godin who still believes is a top CB in the league, add to the fact he turned down a lucrative deal with United a few years back to stay with Atlético. He gave them loyalty, but they didn’t return it.

As far as Griezmann it’s is no secret that every summer he flirts with going to Barcelona. It was actually surprising he stayed as long with Atlético. El cholo’s style doesn’t really suit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      That's how the Spanish like it though.

It's politics really. Between Spain and Catalonia.
                      Well that and the fact that most of Central and South America tune into la liga only for Barcelona and Madrid. If you’re generating that much viewership you’d want the bulk of the split.

Comment

Working...
                      X