Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans are trying to force people to celebrate Mother's and Father's day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
    I understand not everyone makes the right decision, I do. But why should the burden of people making the wrong decision fall on others? Why can’t we demand that people take responsibility for their own actions? Most importantly how do you connect that people making the wrong decision is equal to the government forcing them to have kids??how?

And I must also ask, why must I see and agree with your reality before we can have a discussion
    So you want to take away any options to rectify a bad decision. And you also want to refuse help to a person who made a bad decision.

This isn't realistic. This is doesn't happen even im the most uncivilized societies. The world you're living in doesn't exist and has never existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      True, we are not some 3rd world sh.thole thats not educated in safe sex. But all the birth control in the world cant fix stupidity & it doesnt take a genious to procreate.
      Gotta learn the hard way. The question is should we make it so easy to abort a life? We also have the morning after pill just in case you played fast and loose.

So we have condoms, birth control, and the morning after pill. Yet if you get knocked up you want to go past six weeks to abort a baby? Im OK with the six weeks deal. Why is it we need to wait so long and let a human life grow more only to kill it?

I never understood this argument. Libs make a big deal out of shootings ect. Yet they are all for killing babies.

Maybe we should say we need more shootings so there wont be as many people on section 8?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        So you want to take away any options to rectify a bad decision. And you also want to refuse help to a person who made a bad decision.

This isn't realistic. This is doesn't happen even im the most uncivilized societies. The world you're living in doesn't exist and has never existed.
        I never said I want to refuse help to people. There are plenty of organizations that do that. Local churches do a lot for example.

I’m saying is that the government or anyone for that matter is forcing anyone to have kids. If you don’t want kids don’t **** without a preventative measures. It’s really that simple. And if you happen to get pregnant, then the primary responsibility should be you.
        Last edited by JJRod; 05-15-2019, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I never said I want to refuse help to people. There are plenty of organizations that do that. Local churches do a lot for example.

I’m saying is that the government or anyone for that matter is forcing anyone to have kids. If you don’t want kids don’t **** without a preventative measures. It’s really that simple.
          You said why should the responsibility fall on others.

The craziest thing is that every successful program that reduces the abortion rate (planned parenthood, free access to contraception, social safety net post birth) are all things Republicans want to cut. So they don't want to fund programs proven to decrease the number of abortions but they also want to ban abortion.

We need rational adults making rational decisions. Not religious decisions.

Comment

Let me know when y'all move outta your mother's basement and join the real world
            *has 25k posts since 2016 and has trumps derangement syndrome.

Comment

I mean, who wouldn't love for society to face a sharp uptick in kids raised by people who have determined they cannot or do not want to raise a child. What could go wrong?
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-15-2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

You said why should the responsibility fall on others.

The craziest thing is that every successful program that reduces the abortion rate (planned parenthood, free access to contraception, social safety net post birth) are all things Republicans want to cut. So they don't want to fund programs proven to decrease the number of abortions but they also want to ban abortion.

We need rational adults making rational decisions. Not religious decisions.
                Yes I said that. I do t believe any public money should go to that. That’s not to say there aren’t private organizations that offer help to those who need it. Churches for example can offer all the help they want to people who don’t want to keep their kids.

As far as your comment about adults making rational decisions, what is irrational about asking people to take preventative measure if they don’t want kids? Has the government outlawed condoms? Is the government forcing women to have unprotected sex on days where they’re most likely to get pregnant?

Rational adults would say if you don’t want kids, don’t have unprotected sex.

Comment

I’m saying is that the government or anyone for that matter is forcing anyone to have kids. If you don’t want kids don’t **** without a preventative measures. It’s really that simple. And if you happen to get pregnant, then the primary responsibility should be you.
                  You're making too much sense bro. Too much

Comment

Condoms, birth control pills, morning after pills...

If you're too dumb to do this, don't blame republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I mean, who wouldn't love for society to face a sharp uptick in kids raised by people who have determined they cannot or do not want to raise a child. What could go wrong?
                      But again no one and I mean no one is forcing these people to have kids. No one is asking a person who doesn’t want to have kids to have them. They can always chose to wear a condom, use the various types of birth control out there, give for adoption etc.

people who weren’t responsible enough to wear a condom in the first place are unlikely to be responsible enough to go to the abortion clinic.

Those that took the time to look up info about abortion clinics to get their abortions will simply be forced to use protection now.

Comment

Working...
                      X