No announcement yet.

Harvard not renewing Harvey Weinstein lawyer as dean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    We will see because some of them in the future for the right amount of money may go on to represent some shady folks in the future.
    I hope not. Hopefully they stand on the same values and principles that they stand for here.

I hate to see people sell their scruples for a dollar

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I hope not. Hopefully they stand on the same values and principles that they stand for here.

I hate to see people sell their scruples for a dollar
      Man, people are hypocrites. They are undergraduates so they will just say they were young and naive about how the world truly operates.

Also, i am not sure if all of them are prospective law students because it is just an undergraduate residential housing.

Comment

Man, people are hypocrites. They are undergraduates so they will just say they were young and naive about how the world truly operates.

Also, i am not sure if all of them are prospective law students because it is just an undergraduate residential housing.
        Dey young doe

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Dey young doe
          Yeah. They are probably teenagers.

Comment

Education is a business, first and foremost.

Comment

LOL at all the libertarian capitalists with their panties on a bunch because Harvard chose whats good for their image, customers and business

Comment

If you want to represent these high profile cases stay in a private sector

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  If you want to represent these high profile cases stay in a private sector
                  Harvard is a private institution. All they did was remove him from being a dean. He is still employed to Harvard Law School.

Comment

Harvard is a private institution. All they did was remove him from being a dean. He is still employed to Harvard Law School.
                    How long until he’s removed or relieved of duties as law professor? Will you be defending him then?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X