• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt is way past his prime. But that was a robbery

Still whooped that charlo ass easy

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge13 View Post
      It was an absolute robbery !! Korobov won the first 7 rounds clean, those round s weren't even close. Then Aleem won 8,9, and 10. 7 rounds to 3 doesn't add up to a draw but pbc always helps out certain fighters and it ain't Asians, whites or Hispanics.
      As a black man, I have to agree. While black fighters do need to be pushed, this was too egregious. I don't understand why PBC pushes guys that have no appeal and are not great fighters. People get upset that Canelo has such a big push but the guy has the goods and is on track to become one of the greatest of all time. I don't care about race, the best guys need to be promoted

Comment

I thought Korobov was going to be robbed in the US again when they first read the cards out. But was pleasantly surprised when he got the decision. But now they went back and changed the decision???

F3ck that!!

No one should ever fight in the US again. They can't stop ripping fighters off. Something needs to be done.

Comment

No feaking way! I had MK 8-4 easy!!!!!
          Sucks for him the guy is a freaking bull but cant seem to catch a break in the ring!

Comment

sometimes you just aren't supposed to win...

Comment

Very suspicious stuff to go back and change the results that was announce after both men was already back in their Locker Rooms

Comment

Korobov should have 2 wins on his record but if you are a European fighter fighting one of Haymons "brothers" you will not get the victory, no matter what. They did it to Fury, they do it to Korobov.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                  No feaking way! I had MK 8-4 easy!!!!!
                  Sucks for him the guy is a freaking bull but cant seem to catch a break in the ring!
                  I agree that Korobov deserved the win and not a draw, but how did you come up with a 8-4 score in a 10 rounder?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    I agree that Korobov deserved the win and not a draw, but how did you come up with a 8-4 score in a 10 rounder?
                    Wtf... lol
                    I meant 6-4 don julio 70 got me distracted wt can i say... good catch

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      I didn't see the first few rounds but maybe Aleem's pressure wore him out? Korobov looked ready to go those last few rounds. Can't see why he gassed so bad in this one but not against Charlo.
                      Because Charlo has low boxing IQ.

Charlo is good at applying mental pressure because he's always there and the punches you land on him don't do nothing to that granite chin. He also has mad power so the opponent is always under that mental pressure.

But he's absolutely useless at applying physical pressure despite his great size and strength advantage. He easily gets caught in clinches and doesn't know how to work out of a clinch. He doesn't do enough work on the inside and doesn't have enough punch variation (no body shots) and his output is too low.

He also doesn't cut the ring off very well. Too many times opponents, especially slick southpaws can hit him clean and then get away without immediate retaliation. Not being first to the punch is also another of his problems.

Charlo needs to be first to the punch, and he needs to learn to cut off the ring and not get caught in clinches when he does cut it, or if he does get caught, learn to work within the clinch or break it entirely.

He has great physical talent but he needs a lot of work. I would suggest changing his trainer too.

Comment

Working...
                      X