No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    I also want to add, the case for reparations is not just about slavery. The government at the state and federal level put in laws to oppress and/or ignore the oppression of the former slaves, which lasted for generations as well. The oppression did not end with slavery, and yes, the results of said oppression are still felt to this day. Im sorry i dont see how the American government can pass the buck on that one.
    - -Ok, so now yer sayin' southern whites who were impoverished for gens before and after the war get reparations too.

And Republican president Andrew Johnson who was impeached by the ruling Republicans for trying to implement Lincoln's reconciliation and rebuilding policies should be pardoned and his ancestors due reparations.

Fair is Fair unless this reparation issue ain't about fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Ok, so now yer sayin' southern whites who were impoverished for gens before and after the war get reparations too.

And Republican president Andrew Johnson who was impeached by the ruling Republicans for trying to implement Lincoln's reconciliation and rebuilding policies should be pardoned and his ancestors due reparations.

Fair is Fair unless this reparation issue ain't about fair.
      He was probably referring to Jim Crow Laws. Were there Jim Crow laws against Southern Whites? Do share.

Oh, and Andrew Johnson was a democrat. You just can't stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Oh, and Andrew Johnson was a democrat. You just can't stop embarrassing yourself.
        - -Johnson was a integral part of Lincoln's Republican platform in a presidency that defies your grade school typecasting.

You still mad over your ancestral progenitors trading you around for fun and trinkets?

So sad and too bad.

Comment

- -Johnson was a integral part of Lincoln's Republican platform in a presidency that defies your grade school typecasting.

You still mad over your ancestral progenitors trading you around for fun and trinkets?

So sad and too bad.
          Your ancestral progenitors should have swallowed you. You're a waste of bone marrow.

Just admit you were wrong, Dummy. Andrew Johnson was a democrat.

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          Republican president Andrew Johnson

How many times do I have to correct your brain dead ass around here?

Now shut the fvvck up and admit that you never know what you're talking about, ya dumb bltch
          Last edited by travestyny; 05-11-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            This video is hilarious. Time to pay up white folks!!

Trivialising such a big issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Shouldn't black people have to pay reparations to the jewish people since they were the kings and queens of egypt and kept the jewish people in slavery? Lets not forget that the moors enslaved many hispanics, so now black people have to pay reparations to mexicans and guatemalans too since they're part hispanic.
              Stupidity. Stick to dairy farming.

Comment

• All of this back and forth vitriol...all for nothing

Won't be any acres or mule reps.

Whites invaded America and took it from the NON AFRICAN natives.
                America didn't invade Africa and claim it for her own.
                Entirely different scenario.

They only purchased what was for sale.
                Africa wasn't the only ''country'' selling off it's own people.

Those waiting and hoping are setting themselves up for a huge letdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Your ancestral progenitors should have swallowed you. You're a waste of bone marrow.

Just admit you were wrong, Dummy. Andrew Johnson was a democrat.

How many times do I have to correct your brain dead ass around here?

Now shut the fvvck up and admit that you never know what you're talking about, ya dumb bltch
                  - -Now you scared to return to Africa for your reparations.

Comment

- -Now you scared to return to Africa for your reparations.
                    I've never been to Africa, so how could I return there? You're just a bumbling buffoon, aren't you?

Did you admit that you're wrong yet, dumbo? Waitingggg

I never get tired of embarrassing you. I promise I'll try to stop, but you're just easy work. .
                    Last edited by travestyny; 05-11-2019, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      All of this back and forth vitriol...all for nothing

Won't be any acres or mule reps.

Whites invaded America and took it from the NON AFRICAN natives.
                      America didn't invade Africa and claim it for her own.
                      Entirely different scenario.

They only purchased what was for sale.
                      Africa wasn't the only ''country'' selling off it's own people.

Those waiting and hoping are setting themselves up for a huge letdown.
                      I agree.

It's never going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X