Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baldomir Facing 20 Years in Sexual Abuse Case, Trial in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f_c_v_k Carlos Baldomir!!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      An Ex-wife made the complaint. I'm sure she didn't get enough money and it was basically extortion. Believe skanks though no matter what.

This is very true. A scorned female can just call the cops and say her husband molested their daughter and absolutely ruin the guys life FOREVER. Hopefully this is not the case here

Comment

I don't know how the justice system is in Argentina, but I hope he was arrested only on strong evidence, and not just on accusations. If he really is guilty, well, then punishment would be expected to be severe. If he is not guilty, obviously then he should go free.

Comment

Damn, there had better be other evidense apart from an ex-wife surely.

Comment

Laughing at people defending this dirt bag. He wasn't just arrested because of a crazy ex. He was investigated for OVER a year before being arrested and charged. And the kid is saying it happened and is now almost 20 years old. So no I don't believe the wife set him up and is forcing the daughter who is almost 20 now to lie.

https://www.boxingscene.com/carlos-b...e-case--130852

During the investigation phase, the minor was interviewed and - "according to the psychologists who spoke with her, the girl made a logical and coherent story," said the prosecutor.

"The facts began being investigated by prosecutors Omar De Pedro and María Lucila Nuzzo, and then the file was transferred to the Special Prosecutor's Unit for Gender, Family and Sexual Violence," the prosecutor said.

"The crimes began to be committed in 2008 when the girl was less than seven years old. According to the story of the victim, they occurred in the house she shared with her father and in which the mother of the minor and other siblings lived in the city of Santa Fe. The girl explained that the abuses were maintained over time and also consumed in other places. On at least two occasions, they occurred while the victim and her father were moving in a car, and even in the presence of other people."
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-09-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Wow. Horrible scenario. What a mistake. Will ruin the rest of his life.

Comment

Only 20 ?!?!?

20 for raping a strangers kid, but your own ?!?!??

Life plus 100 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  the justice system right now is really fucked, there's a lot of people in jail with no trial nor proofs while investigations are still ongoing "just in case"
                  That’s fughed up
                  What happened to innocent until proven guilty

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Laughing at people defending this dirt bag. He wasn't just arrested because of a crazy ex. He was investigated for OVER a year before being arrested and charged. And the kid is saying it happened and is now almost 20 years old. So no I don't believe the wife set him up and is forcing the daughter who is almost 20 now to lie.

During the investigation phase, the minor was interviewed and - "according to the psychologists who spoke with her, the girl made a logical and coherent story," said the prosecutor.

"The facts began being investigated by prosecutors Omar De Pedro and María Lucila Nuzzo, and then the file was transferred to the Special Prosecutor's Unit for Gender, Family and Sexual Violence," the prosecutor said.

"The crimes began to be committed in 2008 when the girl was less than seven years old. According to the story of the victim, they occurred in the house she shared with her father and in which the mother of the minor and other siblings lived in the city of Santa Fe. The girl explained that the abuses were maintained over time and also consumed in other places. On at least two occasions, they occurred while the victim and her father were moving in a car, and even in the presence of other people."

I don’t like being the judge or the jury but if this chit is true , I can safely say Carlos Baldomir is one sick fugh
                    In the presence of other people , to me , that’s not a disease anymore
                    May lightning strike the mofo for every other day he is on this fughin earth

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      This is very true. A scorned female can just call the cops and say her husband molested their daughter and absolutely ruin the guys life FOREVER. Hopefully this is not the case here
                      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

So to some the wife and daughter clouded sexual molestation or whatever to get back at Baldomir...

Comment

Working...
                      X