Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
    There was no evidence.

https://schleiter-family.com/?fbclid...WxOtZ34qaX0rVg

Did ya read this yet ya bias C u nt?
    No and i'm not going to. They found books of naked children that's a fact, that's all that's needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      No and i'm not going to. They found books of naked children that's a fact, that's all that's needed.
      Those were explained as art books and not ****ographic at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffp...6648f4a3f8/amp

Comment

• Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
        Those were explained as art books and not ****ographic at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffp...6648f4a3f8/amp
        They were books containing naked photos of little boys found alongside p.orn in his bedroom. I don't care what they were described as. There's only one explanation for them being in that location.

Comment

"I don't need to look at the dozen or so families saying he didn't shag them, HE HAD ART BOOKS!"

Why would a pedo who pays out millions not have a vast collection of child ****? Or any collection of child ****? With all the children who have gone in and out of neverland why has it been a handful of highly doubtful cases? Why is it just 10 art books that were considered to be too innocuous to be presented in court?

Of all the helpful links I have kindly provided to you, you didn't click one. You have such a fragile conviction of his guilt.

Comment

"I don't need to look at the dozen or so families saying he didn't shag them, HE HAD ART BOOKS!"

Why would a pedo who pays out millions not have a vast collection of child ****? Or any collection of child ****? With all the children who have gone in and out of neverland why has it been a handful of highly doubtful cases? Why is it just 10 art books that were considered to be too innocuous to be presented in court?

Of all the helpful links I have kindly provided to you, you didn't click one. You have such a fragile conviction of his guilt.
            Why would someone that has been accused of being a pedo have books containing naked images of little boys in his p.orn stash?

Because he's a pedo.

Jackson wasn't a stupid man. Proven by telling a 14 year old to get rid of his underwear after trying to stick his dick in the kids ass. He only kept books he could claim were art to fap over at home.

I honestly don't know how you're defending such a dirty bastard. There's something wrong with you, i feel disgusted that i have to keep bringing up what would be proof enough to any reasonable person that Jackson was a pedo but you refuse to accept it.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-06-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Why would someone that has been accused of being a pedo have books containing naked images of little boys in his p.orn stash?

Because he's a pedo.

Jackson wasn't a stupid man. Proven by telling a 14 year old to get rid of his underwear after trying to stick his dick in the kids ass. He only kept books he could claim were art to fap over at home.

I honestly don't know how you're defending such a dirty bastard. There's something wrong with you, i feel disgusted that i have to keep bringing up what would be proof enough to any reasonable person that Jackson was a pedo but you refuse to accept it.

I'd go as far to say he was very smart and cunning. It's well known that he was a very well read guy. He was an oddball but he wasn't your average pop star with 2 brain cells. It's something i noticed in the past in interviews, he can always manipulate the situations to make it like he is the victim.

Behind the image and the supposed naivety which he portrayed was a very smart and sharp individual that manipulate with power, money and his persona.

Comment

you've owned Robbie for quite a while now. time to let the pedo be. Robbie is the real pedo. He's the one who knows all of the "facts" of being a pedo. So Robbie is a pedo. Period.

the pedo Robbie is just calling what he sees through his eyes. In eyes of an innocent man, people are seen innocent. In the eyes of a pedo, everyone is a pedo. Robbie is a PEDO. Period again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  you've owned Robbie for quite a while now. time to let the pedo be. Robbie is the real pedo. He's the one who knows all of the "facts" of being a pedo. So Robbie is a pedo. Period.

the pedo Robbie is just calling what he sees through his eyes. In eyes of an innocent man, people are seen innocent. In the eyes of a pedo, everyone is a pedo. Robbie is a PEDO. Period again.
                  Do you have a collection of "art" books with naked children in too? You ****ing weirdo. Reported for being a sick bastard.

Comment

• robbie doesn't have an art collection but he does have a bunch of p.ornos with naked children in it. robbie knows exactly where the placement of his p.ornos should be and why it makes someone else a pedo because robbie too, is a pedo himself and a sick bastard

Comment

• robbie probably one of the kids who got "raped" by michael. he's using this platform to cry out.

robbie had to suck michaels dick when it was black and again when it was white.

robbie's head was a dancing platform for michael's balls.

robbie, let michael hit it in the ass but he didn't say it hurt, young robbie said give me more

Comment

Working...
                      X