Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-21-2019, 08:51 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 18,666.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyh View Post
You doon't seem able to discriminate hate from judgement.

In your mind, anything short of adulation falls into the hate category.

Before being a boxer, Tyson is a human being.

I'm pointing out his shortcomings as a human being, because it will determine the type of boxer he is.

Bullies in real life will look to perpetuate the bullying in the ring.

Was Tyson a bully in the ring ?

Holyfield's ear ? Botha's arms ? Norris' late blow ?

Bullies in real life will associate with individuals allowing them to remain that way.

Which of Cayton or King was more susceptible to condone Tyson's bullying inside and outside the ring ?

Don't say King, that would mean you hate the guy.
We were having a boxing discussion.

It's obvious that you're not interested in having a boxing discussion and just want to talk about a dude you hate.

And yes, I do hate Don King.

He's a black man who robs black (and other) fighters and leaves them with nothing, and he's an enabler of the Trump administration.

So yeah, f**ck Don King.

Unlike you, I'm willing to admit when I hate a mothef***cker. I don't hide behind some other sh***t like you do.
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2019, 01:52 AM #72
Contender

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
epyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to all
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 8,073.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post

Unlike you, I'm willing to admit when I hate a mothef***cker.
How about you willingly admitting being hopelessly insecure ? That your thinly veiled attempt here at deifying Tyson at the expense of King totally backfired ?

That would go a long way in sorting things out.

And you're still yet to answer the proposition: your 11 year old daughter alone in the same room as Tyson?

You ain't attempting to hide your opinion from us are you?

Last edited by epyh; 02-22-2019 at 04:03 AM.
epyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:34 AM #73
Big Floyd Fan

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
jbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 15,990.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollocreed View Post
Didnít prime Liston get outboxed by Ali in Ď64?
Prime Ali might have been there at the end too...
Style-wise...Forman and Prime Liston would Destroy Mike...
Liston was threatened and scared in both Ali fights...
jbpanama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:58 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about you willingly admitting being hopelessly insecure ? That your thinly veiled attempt here at deifying Tyson at the expense of King totally backfired ?

That would go a long way in sorting things out.

And you're still yet to answer the proposition: your 11 year old daughter alone in the same room as Tyson?

You ain't attempting to hide your opinion from us are you?
I never deified Tyson because unlike you, I only was talking about boxing related things. I never cared about whether Tyson was a good guy in his regular life or not because it's none of my business.

And I wouldn't leave my 11 year old daughter in a room with any man that wasn't a member of her family, a teacher, coach, or police officer, and even then I'd be worried because a lot of those guys are weirdos too.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:51 AM #75
Contender

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
epyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to allepyh is a name known to all
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 8,073.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
I never deified Tyson because unlike you, I only was talking about boxing related things. I never cared about whether Tyson was a good guy in his regular life or not because it's none of my business.
So, when in post 29 in this thread you"cried" when Tyson was Ko'd, were those tears shed for Tyson the boxer, or Tyson the person ?

Give us a straight answer please.
epyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:20 PM #76
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
So, when in post 29 in this thread you"cried" when Tyson was Ko'd, were those tears shed for Tyson the boxer, or Tyson the person ?

Give us a straight answer please.
Well duh, it had to be Tyson the boxer because I don't know Tyson the person. I've never met him.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:36 PM #77
Big Floyd Fan

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
jbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 15,990.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollocreed View Post
Didnít prime Liston get outboxed by Ali in Ď64?
Sonny was Terrified of some of Ali's Pals...
jbpanama is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List