No announcement yet.

Questions About This Alleged Mayweather Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions About This Alleged Mayweather Comeback

Do you think Mayweather will fight again?

Will he fight Pacquiao? Does he still beat Pacquiao as easily as last time (10-2, 8-4, 8-4)?

If he comebacks at 41 years old & wins 1 or 2 fights is this it or will he un-retire for a 4th time (I think we would be at the forth retirement, 2010-2011 retirement, 2015-2017 retirement & current 2017-2018 retirement)?

Who's the best fighter you could see Floyd beating at this point in his career?

If he fights in Nov. Maybe... Because Dec. Seems all booked up including the Wilder/Fury PPV. & the 15th being reserved for & Alvarez/GBP's.

He will fight again tho for sure (But this will be the final UN-retiremet).
    The dream opponent (For me) would be against "One Time" Thurman or fugg it "Canelo" II.

Comment

any one of the top tier WWs would give floyd problems, and most would take that 0 by KO. i say smart move going the Pacquiao route.
      ... but would anyone really care?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Do you think Mayweather will fight again?

Will he fight Pacquiao? Does he still beat Pacquiao as easily as last time (10-2, 8-4, 8-4)?

If he comebacks at 41 years old & wins 1 or 2 fights is this it or will he un-retire for a 4th time (I think we would be at the forth retirement, 2010-2011 retirement, 2015-2017 retirement & current 2017-2018 retirement)?

Who's the best fighter you could see Floyd beating at this point in his career?
        1) Yes I do
        2) Yes he will
        3) Most likely an 8-4 situation
        4) Final retirement
        5) Mayweather vs Crawford would be THE battle of skills at 147. But age might be too much to overcome so Pac/Khan/Garcia/Porter level.

Comment

so when he was in his prime he fought old guys and when he is old he keeps fighting old guys. wow stay winning! great business strategy

Comment

he's too old to beat any top fighter at 154 or 147.

Comment

I think its more likely than not that he will fight Pacquiao. I don't think it will be in December though because the schedule there seems pretty full with big fights. I give Pacquiao a better chance this time just based off of greater activity. Floyd's one fight in the last three years was against an MMA fighter.

Comment

2007-2009, 2015-2017, 2017-2018

This will be his third unretirement, and i think it’s only to fight pacquiao.
                Of course he can still beat the khans alexanders of the world but its a waste of time. Pac fight is pointless too but it make 9 digits payday.

I hope he doesn’t comeback, the more he does the more he risks that 0 at a point in his career where it’ll be confusing what to make of it when someone takes it. lol

He still beats pac. But what if he loses. How will we gonna judge that in history

This oldies should all retire.

Imo pac has a better chance now than 3 years ago. But not as much when he was at his prime in 2009-2011

Comment

Alleged?
                  He announced it himself .

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    Alleged?
                    He announced it himself .
                    It ain't a comeback til a fight is scheduled or til a fight takes place in my book.

Comment

Working...
                    X