Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lounge Poster of the Month June 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the "trouble kid" Teetotaler who walks through bans as if they are malinaggi's punches..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Congrats to the "trouble kid" Teetotaler who walks through bans as if they are malinaggi's punches..

While carrying his side piece...

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Thanks little brother, when I won I was so surprised because one of my buddies also had a badass costume.

Trip out, my boy who is a crazy mfer dressed as a women with high heels, mini dress wig with long curly hair, lip stick. The whole nine yards. Dude even shaved his legs. He looked like a legit women.

True story

But during the Halloween party fuking dude was going around flashing people his junk. People were fuking disgusted. Which is why i won over him.

No lie though seeing him flash was kind of erotic and sort of a turn on. I think it had to do with him looking like a women, as women don’t normally flash. So it was erotic. No joke with the size of his junk he was proud to flash his hog.
        You needed that costume to cover up your ugly ass. That crazy fker you are talking about with lips sticks and high heels is probably your phaggot dad. Fuk you and your mama btch. If i ever run into the hoe, imma slap the kunt with my six incher Jamie fox style btch and you aint gonna do sht about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Looks like Teetotaler will be the new king for June 2018. This guy is so cool that he won while banned. That's one for the books right there.
          Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Man **** er-one else. You guys are my real friends. Smh those mudabishes dint congratulate

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Man **** er-one else. You guys are my real friends. Smh those mudabishes dint congratulate
            Late congrats, my newly freed bruvva!

Comment

Working...
            X