Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs: "Dont worry baby cub @FutureOfBoxing your time is coming"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets if charlo takes on the challenge? that will be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
      Jacobs has only taken fights against nobodies, since becoming exclusive to HBO...
      The Charlo sisters r fighting c level opponents and it's getting sad,There careers r nearing experation and they haven't fought any top tier opposition,I think it's time 2 leave PBC.Golden Boy wouldn't even want them.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
        The Charlo sisters r fighting c level opponents and it's getting sad,There careers r nearing experation and they haven't fought any top tier opposition,I think it's time 2 leave PBC.Golden Boy wouldn't even want them.
        Golden Boy couldn't even get Berchelt to sign with them ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Golden Boy couldn't even get Berchelt to sign with them ffs
          Lmao they tried to hold my boy Berchelt hostage on that sinking ship

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Lmao they tried to hold my boy Berchelt hostage on that sinking ship
            Even he knew fighting loser ass Ghanaians in Mexico was better than signing with Golden Boy
            Last edited by Mammoth; 03-03-2018, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Actually, it's true that Jacobs opponent has only 10 KOs in 26 wins. But most of those KOs came in his last 8 or 9 fights...he's undefeated too.

So he wasn't a KO threat early in his career, but he is now.

Impressive, but there isn't one name of note on his recent KO streak. If they're all cab drivers and pizza delivery men, it won't mean a thing in there with Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Sh^t what are we waiting for? I'm sure Charlo would be cool fighting on Apr. 28. Don't nobody really care about the current fight Jacobs got lined up & I don't think anyone cares about the fight Charlo has postponed til Apr. 21. Lets cut the sh^t & just have these mfers fight in April since they both fighting bs fights no one cares about.
                No Charlo needs to lock down that mandatory spot, however I have absolutely no problem if the fight happens right after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman2000 View Post
                  The difference is that the Charlos HAD to take those fights.

Jermell fought Jackson for the wbc title, but winning a vacant title means you gotta have two madatories to secure the title, and those mandatories were Hatley and Lubin.

Jermall fought the cripple for the mandatory spot, and now has to fight this eliminator to keep the mandatory spot.

Jacobs on the other hand is fighting his second bum in a row for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Now that's what you call a cherry picker.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Don't nobody really care about the current fight Jacobs got lined up & I don't think anyone cares about the fight Charlo has postponed til Apr. 21.
                    Jacobs has nothing to gain in his fight.

But in Charlo's fight, he can become the interim champion, which not only makes him the mandatory to the GGG/Canelo winner, but also guarantees him a very healthy percentage of the split.

Comment

its pretty clear charlo wants no part of jacobs....

Comment

Working...
                      X