Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you talk to your girlfriend about the other penises that have been in her?video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeyG
    No, I have a girl = I won
    So, to you, it doesn't matter if you have a small dick? To you if you have a girl = you win? Ha

Comment

All I can say is that my wive ****ed plenty of guys before meeting me, and some had bigger d1cks.

True love and disposable income are a true leveler in the final analysis for us.

Peace out.

Comment

If my girl could scream any louder than I already make her her vocal chords would would probably explode and she'd have a seizure if somebody else could make her convulse more than I do.

I don't really worry about other dudes' penises because mine more than gets the job done.

Maybe if I'd never made a girl come I would start worrying, but i'm fine.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-08-2016, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Women all want a tighter pvssy and not all of them have it. So, the women who are loose get men with bigger penises so they can assure themselves that they are tight. I heard couple girls say that big dycks make their "shyt" feel tight. I can assure you these said women won't be seeking men with peckers. Some man really need to just get over their insecurities, because, as a man, your shyt won't get any bigger, so spending the rest of your life worrying about it is the last thing you want to do.

If a girl is obsessed with big penises, she is over-compensating for something. It means she knows she has a big hole, so it would be best to avoid a chick like that anyway.
          Damn those women sound like whores LMAO

Comment

thats' why i always keep a john holmes dildo on hand

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
              I;ve spoken to a few of serious girlfriends about othher D she have taken no biggie the convo comes up naturally. One dude had a bigger dick than mines oh well it happens but she said dude didnt know how to fuck (true or not maybe she just threw that in their to not hurt my pride or something lol), but one story was funny as hell she said it was back when she was younger and she was dating this guy she thought was real cute but he was shy and wouldn't try to make any moves on her so she decided to make the move and he stopped her and told her he has to tell her something lol she said she thought this dude was gonna tell her he has herpes or something lmfao, but this dude tells her he has a very small penis that and he is embarrassed lol so she says its okay I dont care about that and so they move on and he whips it out lmfao she said she almost busted out laughing it like a lil bigger than a pinky or ring finger erect so whatever she bangs em. I tell her so yeah you and pinky dick were getting freaking huh lmfao she said only position he can hit was missionary lmfao and she wasnt even sure he was in lmfao. She said she banged em 1 more time as a good bye gift than broke up with him lmfao.
              I had a superfine chick that couldn't phuck worth a damn....and an average chick that damn near gave me wet dreams thinking about her sex....so I'm sure it's the same with women.

Comment

silliness. I wouldn't ask, because I don't care.

Comment

There was only one ex who I was comfortable enough with to discuss having had sex with other people. Was kind of a unusual situation since we had previously been in a fwb kind of thing and were fully aware that we were both having sex with other people. Even now that we've stopped dating we still occasionally share sex stories with each other.

In every other relationship I'd probably never bring it up. Too much risk that one of us will say something that will make the other person feel uncomfortable.

Comment

No need! my MANGERA gets stuck half way in my Japanese girls.
                    My girl asks me about women I pounded and she gets jealous, and we go another round of pounding. It's all good.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-08-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

You have far too much time on your hands, the fuck is this?.

Comment

Working...
                      X