Phil Jackson : "Wladimir Klitschko hits harder than Lennow Lewis"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Jackson : "Wladimir Klitschko hits harder than Lennow Lewis"

http://www.*************.com/headlin...nents-discuss/

And that was when Wladimir Klitschko was 23-years old. He even said that : " “Klitschko had more power, most definitely. In both hands. You could feel it. Put it this way – if it would have been Wladimir in there when his brother fought Lennox Lewis, I think he would have dropped Lennox Lewis. I honestly do. I think he would have dropped Lennox Lewis.”

File this in the WHO GIVES A SHT archives

Comment

Yeah, yeah, there is more to boxing than hitting hard, look at Floyd for example.

But Wlad hits extremely hard, yet couldn't ko chinny cruiserweight haye? Makes you think a bit, and maybe triangle theories don't work when it applies to chins.
      Maybe Wlad wouldn't have ko'ed LL, and maybe LL would have ko'ed Wlad, you just don't know in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Yeah, yeah, there is more to boxing than hitting hard, look at Floyd for example.

But Wlad hits extremely hard, yet couldn't ko chinny cruiserweight haye? Makes you think a bit, and maybe triangle theories don't work when it applies to chins.
        Maybe Wlad wouldn't have ko'ed LL, and maybe LL would have ko'ed Wlad, you just don't know in this game.
        That same cruiserweight moves his head and turns at the hips extremely well, and he was hell-bent on not being hit in that fight. Wlad barely landed clean all fight.

Anyway this is unsurprising. Wlad has sports science in the palm of his hands and all the well-informed people around him so he obviously knows how to take his body to new heights. And then you add his genes to the equation.

Comment

Any version of Lewis would destroy any version of Wlad. He's a poor mans excuse for a Lewis. Simple as that.

Comment

Wlad hits harder but lennox had the most accomplish career so far.I think it's a tos up who would have won because if Wlad connects Lonnox can't take to much of Wlad punchess.

Comment

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
              Wlad hits harder but lennox had the most accomplish career so far.I think it's a tos up who would have won because if Wlad connects Lonnox can't take to much of Wlad punchess.
              How long would it take for Wlad to throw the right hand? Against such a big threat?

Lennox has proven multiple times that he's willing to take it to a big guy. Think Grant, think Golota. Lennox's chin is better. Wlad could go in the first couple of rounds as he's done before.

Certainly the version of Wlad that was discussed for Lewis in the early 00's would have a very tough nights work.

Comment

Wladimir hits harder than Vitali. And this is news?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Any version of Lewis would destroy any version of Wlad. He's a poor mans excuse for a Lewis. Simple as that.
                  See, this statement of yours exposes you as a complete fool who doesn't know what they are looking at.

Neither would ever have an easy night against the other. There's plenty to assume WK might win instead which you choose to ignore and predict a blow out based on nothing.

Comment

The world's first punching power triangle theory? The experts weigh in.

Comment

Working...
                    X