Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    a little too close

Cotto is now black and has a black mum?

Comment

haha brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        haha brilliant!
        What fight is that? You're british you should know and the announcers sound pretty British to me. The announcer sounds familiar from streams I've watch of uk bouts. I want to know what fight this is, I'd like to get a much better copy since it looks like someone was recording this from ring view which is ****.

Comment

are we even sure thats cotto?

Comment

are we even sure thats cotto?
            Yeah, its Cotto beating Clottey up. This is what would have happened if Cotto didn't take a plaster beating from Margacheato since Cotto had Clottey in the corner and was man handling him and punching through his guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              Yeah, its Cotto beating Clottey up. This is what would have happened if Cotto didn't take a plaster beating from Margacheato since Cotto had Clottey in the corner and was man handling him and punching through his guard.
              haha i got ya

Comment

haha i got ya
                Does Cotto have some kind of stamina problems now or has he always had ones this serious? I always thought his stamina looked pretty good against Judah, Mosley, but in the Clottey fight he backed off Clottey when Clottey wasn't really throwing much back when Cotto was clearly punching through Clotteys guard. Maybe Cotto was afraid he would burn himself out too much and that Clottey could tek his punches?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                  Does Cotto have some kind of stamina problems now or has he always had ones this serious? I always thought his stamina looked pretty good against Judah, Mosley, but in the Clottey fight he backed off Clottey when Clottey wasn't really throwing much back when Cotto was clearly punching through Clotteys guard. Maybe Cotto was afraid he would burn himself out too much and that Clottey could tek his punches?
                  well he seemed too ease up in the last 2/3 rounds against mosley from what i remember.
                  his staminia had never really been seriously before the margarito fight,i mean with that non-stop pressure,always going too be trouble if you have any sorta issue with staminia

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    a little too close

That's Tony Wilson's mother trying to save him. The other guy was hit twice on the head by her shoe and was bleeding as a result. He refused to continue the fight and the ref announced Tony Wilson as the winner. Tony Wilson and his crew were kicked and punched as they made their way out through the crowd. One of them was even stabbed (not too seriously though).

Tony Wilson should have been DQ'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X