No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Canelo Did Great, But I Think Golovkin Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Thinking a fighter won a fight the majority think he did isn’t gargling. You are a gargler and you only like Canelo because he’s Mexican and you dislike GGG because he’s not and you scored the fights based on racial preference not on Boxing as you always do.
    I don't like canelo. I thought ggg won the first fight. My current favorite fighter is crawford. So how can you say i only like mexican fighters. I just like watching the lil g ball garglers squirm. It's so easy getting the pac fans that turned into ggg, kovalev, and lomachenko fans right after marquez knocked him the FCK out and Mayweather beat him. Canelo beat the shlt out of triple L and left his face lumped up looking like the hunch back of notre Dame.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      power punches > jabs
      Golovkin is known for having a very hard jab. So no, power punches don't automatically score more points than jabs. Canelo landed a lot of power punches in the fight and a lot of them weren't hard enough to have an effect on Golovkin. What your saying is nonesense.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Canelo landed a lot of power punches in the fight and a lot of them weren't hard enough to have an effect on Golovkin.
        really?

so ggg fighting off his back foot the entire fight FOR THE 1ST TIME isnt one of those effect that canelo had on him?

what did ggg decide to "box" all of a sudden before the fight?
        \

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          really?

so ggg fighting off his back foot the entire fight FOR THE 1ST TIME isnt one of those effect that canelo had on him?

what did ggg decide to "box" all of a sudden before the fight?
          \

Because he didn't want to get overwhelmed by combinations. Hey I'm not saying Canelo didn't land hard punches. He sure did. Not all of them were hard. Golovkin jab held up from the beginning of the fight to the end of the fight in terms of power. Canelo's power punches weren't as strong as in the beginning rounds. Saying that power punches automatically trump jabs is not right. Power punches are by definition any punch that isn't a jab whether its thrown by Malignaggi or Canelo.

Comment

• Nell a fans really grasping at straws with Nell hits harder than Ggg and was hurting Ggg so badly that Ggg went on backfoot? Their logic is suspect.
            Nel o had superior speed and was sharper punxher. So Ggg had to do what he needed to do to even balance. What would be point of Ggg marching forward if it meant Nell outlandish him?
            I'm sure Paul malinaggi has out worked people who hit harder than him. Stop this nonsense that Nell hurt Ggg more.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 09-22-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Canelo lost. Every honest boxing brain could see GGG was the better man in two fights, and showed the ability to adapt and deal with adversity.

Only biased pro black propaganda people and racists think canelo won. Its sad this era of American society hates everything that credits white first world culture. This is a propaganda tool that tmt, ward and wilder use to sell themselves to trained sheep.

Ggg is an all time great, beating canelo in his prime and on steroids. Canelo fought like a man this time but GGG beat him in a war of attrition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Canelo lost. Every honest boxing brain could see GGG was the better man in two fights, and showed the ability to adapt and deal with adversity.

Only biased pro black propaganda people and racists think canelo won. Its sad this era of American society hates everything that credits white first world culture. This is a propaganda tool that tmt, ward and wilder use to sell themselves to trained sheep.

Ggg is an all time great, beating canelo in his prime and on steroids. Canelo fought like a man this time but GGG beat him in a war of attrition.
                Oh really then how to you explain the overwhelmingly majority of fighters that all say Canelo beat GGG? These guys all don't know shyt about boxing right? LMAO

List of Fighters/Trainers that say Canelo beat GGG

Mike Tyson
                George Foreman
                Julio Cesar Chavez
                Miguel Cotto
                Robert Garcia
                Jorge Arce
                Willie Monroe
                Caleb Traux
                Austin Trout
                Cornelius K9 Bundridge
                Andre Ward
                Amir Khan
                Marco Antonio Barrera
                Mikey Garcia
                Andy Lee
                Martin Murray
                Errol Spence
                Sergio Mora
                Bernard Hopkins
                Jorge Linares
                Peter Quillin
                Tony Bellew
                David Haye
                Floyd Mayweather SR
                Erik Morales
                David Lemieux
                Julin Williams
                Peter Smith
                Liam Smith
                Jermell Charlo
                Jermall Charlo
                Claressa Shields
                Steve Bunce
                Caleb Plant
                Jason Quigley
                Anthony Fowler
                Dave Coldwell
                Badou Jack
                Jaime Munguia
                Andy Lee
                Jeff Mayweather
                Dewey Cooper
                Luis Tapia
                Ladarious Miller
                Kevin Newmen
                Rolando Romero
                Fernando Vargas
                Adam Booth
                Josh Kelly
                Jorge Travieso Arce
                Humberto Chiquita González
                Shakur Stevenson
                Devin Haney
                Gavin Rees
                John Molina
                Brandon Krause
                Curtis Stevens
                Abner Mares
                Michael Conlan
                Roberto Duran

GGG fans tears flowing right now

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  I don't like canelo. I thought ggg won the first fight. My current favorite fighter is crawford. So how can you say i only like mexican fighters. I just like watching the lil g ball garglers squirm. It's so easy getting the pac fans that turned into ggg, kovalev, and lomachenko fans right after marquez knocked him the FCK out and Mayweather beat him. Canelo beat the shlt out of triple L and left his face lumped up looking like the hunch back of notre Dame.
                  You are one weak, self loathing pro black sycophant. I swear you people live off negativity like you live off entitlement

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    You are one weak, self loathing pro black sycophant. I swear you people live off negativity like you live off entitlement
                    Are you mad because lomachenko got his ass whooped by salido? Or ward knocked the **** out of kovalev with a body shot? Or are you mad that canelo left lil g looking like a hills have eyes character? Or is it because wilder is gonna leave fury for dead in the ring? Or are you still mad that marquez almost got charged for attempted murder against pacquiao. Or because mayweather made easy work out of poochuiao?

I mean who do you guys have left? HBO figured out there is no more of the next great white hopes left to propagate. When will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                      Are you mad because lomachenko got his ass whooped by salido? Or ward knocked the **** out of kovalev with a body shot? Or are you mad that canelo left lil g looking like a hills have eyes character? Or is it because wilder is gonna leave fury for dead in the ring? Or are you still mad that marquez almost got charged for attempted murder against pacquiao. Or because mayweather made easy work out of poochuiao?

I mean who do you guys have left? HBO figured out there is no more of the next great white hopes left to propagate. When will you?
                      You sound like a racist **** like many other posters on here including him.

You must be salty af that Lomachenko and Usyk are both top 5 P4P fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X