List of old school fighters would be bums in today’s era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Well no sht captain obvious.

I have more boxing knowledge on my left nut than you do in that bigass head of yours.
    If it's obvious then why use it as an example?

Comment

Well no sht captain obvious.

I have more boxing knowledge on my left nut than you do in that bigass head of yours.
      Clearly you do, which is why you made another poorly thought out thread and used the stupidest example ever to back it up. #knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Clearly you do, which is why you made another poorly thought out thread and used the stupidest example ever to back it up. #knowledge
        So what’s your pick for Frampy-Nonito?

Comment

So what’s your pick for Frampy-Nonito?
          Easy work for Carl. I picked him by wide decision. I would live to see Nonito pull out a miraculous W, but his time has passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Maybe not bums but there's no doubt that Pep, Saddler, Sanchez, Barrera, Morales and Jofre would have their hands full with current Leo Santa Cruz.
            Lol. Nah? He wouldn't lay a glove on Pep and Jofre would beat him very, very easily.

I like Leo but let's be real.

Comment

You are forgetting one thing. Despite all the advantages and more knowledge today's fighters have, the fighters of old school were generally a lot tougher. Not just fighters, but ppl in general had to live through much harder conditions and situations. Today's kids growing up don't experience the same hardships and don't have the same will power. Heart goes a long way in this sport. I would take 1970's George Foreman over any heavyweight today, just to name one. I think Tommy Hearns beats the dog **** outta any of today's welterweights also.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Lol. Nah? He wouldn't lay a glove on Pep and Jofre would beat him very, very easily.

I like Leo but let's be real.

Willie Pep was great in his day but to compare him to 2018's top Featherweight is just ludicrous.

Humans are just much more advanced these days.

Comment

Working...
                X