Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Smith Jr says HE HITS HARDER THAN KOV AND STEVENSON; explains how he proved it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    He's got a better resume than Golovkin why isn't he on peoples P4P lists?
    He hasn't beaten enough cans yet. He needs a major belt handed to him and needs to KO his mandos, then he will be top 5 P4P. He also needs a big network to hype him up in his fights and hype up his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      He's got a better resume than Golovkin why isn't he on peoples P4P lists?
      The Jacobs fight is a done deal but you are still doing your best to trash the hated GGG. If GGG KOs Jacobs in the first round you will continue to trash his resume as will 5 or 6 other very dedicated, repetitive and annoying GGG haters.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
        He is predominantly white.
        No....

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          The Jacobs fight is a done deal but you are still doing your best to trash the hated GGG. If GGG KOs Jacobs in the first round you will continue to trash his resume as will 5 or 6 other very dedicated, repetitive and annoying GGG haters.
          Of course. Jacobs isn't an A-level fighter, no matter how hard you shit stains try to sell him. He's no better than Murray.

Comment

Let's take it easy here...he beat a 51yr old no legs hopkins and caught fonfara cold.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I disagree with your version of how the Hopkins vs Smith fight was going. I thought Hopkins won one round tops. I didn't see Hopkins getting more comfortable. I saw Hopkins throwing very few punches and mostly holding or going backward. He was getting staggered and hurt often. There was no doubt in my mind that he was going to be KOed very shortly. That's what I saw anyway. I am a big Hopkins fan but he is completely done and just a shell of even the Hopkins who fought Kovalev.
              That's fair. Take a look at this thread/page.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6#post17287656
              Most people have Smith winning first 2, then taking the 5th. Several people had similar cards.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                He hasn't beaten enough cans yet. He needs a major belt handed to him and needs to KO his mandos, then he will be top 5 P4P. He also needs a big network to hype him up in his fights and hype up his opponents.
                If GGG is there ready to fight for a major belt and the belt holder hands him the belt rather than fight him for it how in the hell do you twist that around to somehow be GGG's fault? Lemieux didn't hand him his belt. GGG knocked him out for it. Jacobs isn't handing over his belt either. Jacobs is the best and highest rated middleweight GGG could possibly fight. Yet even if he KOs Jacobs you will continue your hate fest of him. You are usually a good and reasonable poster but when it comes to GGG you are just another unreasonable hater. If GGG wasn't so damn good haters like you wouldn't feel the need to prove he isn't any good so often. It's not just HBO who rate GGG top 5 pound for pound. Ring Magazine, Boxing Scene, ESPN, Boxrec and all the rest rate him top 5 pound for pound. Pray for a Jacobs victory because if he flattens Jacobs these places will make him 1st PFP and that will really drive you crazy.

Comment

LOLing @...

"Are you going back to your job?"

"Yeah...if something comes up I'll go back to the gym"

Imagine if he worked at boxing full time...

Comment

Every athlete needs confidence

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      No....
                      His father was Irish American and his mother is African American. African Americans are mixed race and have a lot of white admixture, they've been mixing with whites for a long time now. They are not real examples of black race and have nothing to do with African culture either. Andre Ward has more white blood than black.

It's hilarious when you see these African Americans talk about being proud of their race when they're mixed with whites and grew up in 100% Western cultural environment.

Charles Manyuchi and Julius Indongo are real black African men (both racially and culturally), not Andre Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X